What does a car say about its driver?

I like loud V8s but I couldn't afford a nice one so I stole this one from the ghetto/trailer park (either works).

1958 Bel-Air.

I prefer classic American cars with a buttload or torque.

1974 Pontiac Le Mans 350

Who cares if I've got a small-block V8, I'll blow your ricer to smithereens! :lol:

Mazda RX-8 R3

I think I'm cool because I own the nicest Mazda around the block, as all the others are rust buckets.

1969 GT500

See you later, Challenger R/T: carburator V8 FTW!

Mazda RX-8 Spirit R with twin turbos and these wheels:
hamann-edition-race-matt-schwarz.jpg

Last edited:
E28
Mustang: So, like, when Daddy bought me this car I was like so, ermagherd, and then I was all like, thankyou Daddy! Some guy laughed at me though, saying I only had a V6. Like, what is a V6? He better not have been hitting on me...

Supra: Yo dawg, you better watch out 'cause my ride was on da fast and da furious bro, and it owwwwnnnnedd.

Range Rover Sport Overfinch in a tasteless colour combination.

Wrong Supra bud.
See you later, Challenger R/T: carburator V8 FTW!

No replacement for displacement br0.

yellow FC RX7 with BN sports aero, and chrome VS-KF wheels. 19inches. slammed to the ground.
drifting.

Last edited:
I love SR20's but I like FWD cars.....I have both :D

Also, You can buy the race version of the Viper?
How much?

1995 Mazda RX7 again with BN aero, painted black with Some Volk Te37s.

RX-7

Why yes, I do race the pass.
I also lent this car to a guy that I hope can be my boyfriend but he's more interested in racing. Regardless, he won the race.

Truck

YEAH Jr! BOOOOOO JOHNSON!

An FB RX-7.
(Didn't mean to make it a rotary fest. Whoops. :lol:)

Watt2159
Doooooe, I'm gunna be drift king of Idaho!

Mazda Autozam AZ-1

Well, I couldn't afford a Honda beat, a Suzuki cappuccino is too small so I bought this! It's かわいい!

Nissan maxima with a dying cvt transmission

Nissan maxima with a dying cvt transmission

Buy a sports sedan, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

I'm an amateur drifter with very little money. As such, I spend what little money I have on my Mazda, and it shows. All of the bumpers are different colors, the engine overheats, and I painted my steelies bright green instead of buying new wheels. But it goes sideways better than those posers in their 240SXes, and the motor looks like a Dorito.

Nissan Xterra, with chrome doorhandles, mirrors, and a chrome billet grill. It also has several bullet holes.

Smart fortwo Brabus

Apparently the folks at Mercedes are having a hard time peddling Smarts to the people. In fact, they said they'd pay me to take one off their hands. Turns out, it was the worst decision of my life. I'm currently suing them for making a gearbox that's given me whiplash.

Opel Tigra

HELLAFLUSH240SX
I dont even know what this car is.....

91 Honda civic hatchback on cut springs on rotas.

yo homie, dis civic be smokin your superkars and stuff. I got de 5" exhaust in the back and nismo stickers on. It adds 500 HP to de kar dawg

Porsche Cayman R

Volvo 240:

My other car is a clunker

Opel Tigra?

I wanted a hot hatch, but I didn't want to get burned, so I got a lukewarm one.

Ford F650.

Yes, I voted Republican.

-

MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 John Cooper Works.

niky
Volvo 240:

My other car is a clunker

Opel Tigra?

I wanted a hot hatch, but I didn't want to get burned, so I got a lukewarm one.

Ford F650.

Yes, I voted Republican.

-

MINI Countryman Cooper S ALL4 John Cooper Works.

Well let's see, it costs $35k, it's got a BMW engine in, it's got racing stripes. I dare you to race my mini.

Honda N360

Volvo 240 Estate, lowered, with bright stickers on the rear window, and mismatching body panels.

I bought this car real cheap. It's a nightmare and in terrible condition, so I cut the springs and covered the rear window with stickers (rear visibility is so overrated, and I want people behind to see how cool I am) so I've got real sick stance!

Honda N360: Who needs safety when you have the original econobox! Ever wanted the claustrophobia of a small car, with the unreliability and inevitable money pit of a classic car? No? Well that's my life...

Vauxhall Astra GTC

I really wanted a Golf Gti but I couldn't afford it on my junior management pay. I'm not really into cars but I want something that will look good and impress people when I rock up to meetings. I drive everywhere really fast because I'm an awesome driver, and tailgating a slower person is the correct thing to do. One day I want an M3 or a 911, just to show off, I couldn't care less how they drive.

TVR Sagaris

TVR Sagaris

I've absolutely got to feel as reckless as Jeremy Clarkson on my daily drive to work. Driving this car makes a man out of the lit'le lads, and puts a little hair on their wee lit'le chests. It is a rather small wee lit'le car, don'tya know?

Can-Am BRP Roadster (because my dad might buy one)

Back