What does a car say about its driver?

Bopop4
I am the greatest person alive, because I can control the fastest car in the world, backwards. :sly:

Veyrons be damned, this baby is so powerful it'll pull a wheelie with FWD.

SW20.

I'm still in school and I have posters on my walls and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I graduate but my car is faster than yours!

Celica

First of all, lemme get dis straight, aight? 🤬 da haters, them's just jealous, aight? Dey see me rollin in da Celica with da neons and da rims and da spoilers and stuff and dey hatin cuz them's just jealous! Hell man, I smoked dem cocky mofo's in them 2.2 Camries! Dis stuff's epic, dude.

Hyundai Tiburon

Doog
First of all, lemme get dis straight, aight? 🤬 da haters, them's just jealous, aight? Dey see me rollin in da Celica with da neons and da rims and da spoilers and stuff and dey hatin cuz them's just jealous! Hell man, I smoked dem cocky mofo's in them 2.2 Camries! Dis stuff's epic, dude.

Hyundai Tiburon

yo yo yo wassup mans! Dis Hyundai will smoke your lambo dawg. Who needs swag when you've got a Hyundai. *psshh* dats the Laggy turbo dawg. *boom* R.I.P Bobby

Porsche 911 carrera S

Porsche 911 carrera S

I'm old, fat, divorced, and I left my wife for a younger woman. My income is in the six digits, and I bought this car to reclaim my youth. I have no idea what that noisy, oily thing under the hatch is, but I do know it makes the car go fast- at least I think it will, I have no idea, it's never been taken above 55.

Subaru BRAT

Doog
I'm old, fat, divorced, and I left my wife for a younger woman. My income is in the six digits, and I bought this car to reclaim my youth. I have no idea what that noisy, oily thing under the hatch is, but I do know it makes the car go fast- at least I think it will, I have no idea, it's never been taken above 55.

Subaru BRAT

Ehh homie. I iz from da mafiaz. I gotz a AK-47 and I haz some broda named Marx. *some shooting happens* AHH WTF HOMIEZ!!

Aston Martin lagonda

Ehh homie. I iz from da mafiaz. I gotz a AK-47 and I haz some broda named Marx. *some shooting happens* AHH WTF HOMIEZ!!

Aston Martin lagonda

What mafia affiliate drives a Subaru BRAT? :odd:
I was thinking more along the lines of a transgender person, or a lesbian...

yo yo yo wassup mans! Dis Hyundai will smoke your lambo dawg. Who needs swag when you've got a Hyundai. *psshh* dats the Laggy turbo dawg. *boom* R.I.P Bobby

Porsche 911 carrera S

The Tiburon isn't turbocharged. Also, in my Hyundai Accent, on an autocross track, I officially beat an RX-7 FD3S. However, once the Mazda driver & I took it out, & I gave some tips (:lol: pfft) the RX-7 was a second faster. I don't get it, but, on a non-official run, the guy was a second faster...

So, considering how much Lamborghini vehicles weigh, and how difficult & wide they are, I would be willing to bet that a Tiburon could easily beat a Lamborghini in autocross. :) But, not a Miata or a Lotus. <==== They are 3-6 seconds faster than the Accent.

The Tiburon isn't turbocharged. Also, in my Hyundai Accent, on an autocross track, I officially beat an RX-7 FD3S. However, once the Mazda driver & I took it out, & I gave some tips (:lol: pfft) the RX-7 was a second faster. I don't get it, but, on a non-official run, the guy was a second faster...

So, considering how much Lamborghini vehicles weigh, and how difficult & wide they are, I would be willing to bet that a Tiburon could easily beat a Lamborghini in autocross. :) But, not a Miata or a Lotus. <==== They are 3-6 seconds faster than the Accent.

Winning!

Aston Martin lagonda

I'm a suburban father who works in an office and has 2 kids. When my 40th birthday rolled around, I decided to sell my Mondeo and buy this. Ever since, I've had a new car every week! I just wish I didn't have to keep moving my stuff from rental car to rental car, and I really wish I could drive for more than 20 minutes in my Aston...

Ford Mondeo

I bought a mid sized ford, or is it a compact?

2.5i premium 5 door Impreza

2.5i premium 5 door Impreza

I'm a young woman whose interests include snowboarding, mohawks, and women. I like beer, burgers, and rock music, and I like to beat the hell out of my little Subaru, and it takes it, because it's a ballsy little thing.

Peugeot RCZ

^ Thiss Peeuuuugeooooooooo iss veeryy botiful Fransh artwork. She is, how you say, like zee Fransh Mona Lisa. Je l'adore. She's better zenn zee wife who lefft moi, while I was sayiiing 'I want front wheel drive convertible sport auto with no, how do you say, "sièges à dérrières." I have not kids, you know.

Lancer Evo VI T.M.E. in Passion Red

I appreciate the bucket seats because I actually use them.
This car was meant to be driven fast and that's just what I do with it.

It's hard to share its awesomeness with anyone else though when you're living in a Finnish forest.

A cammed C5 Corvette.

I appreciate the bucket seats because I actually use them.
This car was meant to be driven fast and that's just what I do with it.

It's hard to share its awesomeness with anyone else though when you're living in a Finnish forest.

A cammed C5 Corvette.

I'm still young dammit!

Callaway Sledgehammer

A normal aftermarket C4 wasn't enough for me, I NEED 900hp and the ability to outrun almost all small aircraft.

A lightly modified '98 VR-4 3000GT.

I like my cars tastefully modified, and hate the ricers. What's more, since I gave it performance modifications, it can beat any ricer out there!

Range Rover Evoque

E28
I like my cars tastefully modified, and hate the ricers. What's more, since I gave it performance modifications, it can beat any ricer out there!

Range Rover Evoque

Hi my name is Victoria Beckham and well what can I say? This car is stylish like me. It's beautiful *le soccer ball falls out of car* oh hi David!

Hummer h1 alpha

Doog
I still can't believe a black man's president.

Kia Rio, beat up, with a missing hub cap.

Fell on hard times lately but things are getting better. Come see me at work tomorrow I'll take your order and maybe slide you some extra fries (chips).

64 Chevrolet Impala with pinstripe, 13" gold wire wheels, slammed to the ground, and candy color paint.

I wanted Toyota Camry reliability without the Camry badge.
Haha this.
I cant count how many times people tell me, wow you have a Lexus as a first car? You must have money. little do they know.

Fell on hard times lately but things are getting better. Come see me at work tomorrow I'll take your order and maybe slide you some extra fries (chips).

64 Chevrolet Impala with pinstripe, 13" gold wire wheels, slammed to the ground, and candy color paint.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING, LOL

mustangGT90210
I'm either a white gangster, or live in SoCal.

2005 Dodge 2500 diesel 4x4 on 37's

I'm a redneck and I love my truck. Also I don't really care for the earth.

Hummer h3

Back