What does a car say about its driver?

Toyota Supra RZ

Hey man, check out my Supra, isn't it beast? This thing's running, like, 1200 horsepower to the wheels, and it has twin turbos, and I got this epic drift setup on it. And see that camber there, and those gold rims? Yeah, looks dope, don't it. It's freakin sweet, dude.

Acura TSX Sportwagon

Doog
Ah, hola there, my amigos. I am Pablo, and this is my beautiful Chrysler New Yorker. How does one come across such a fine piece of machinery? Ah, my amigos, you see, that, is impossible. No other Chrysler New Yorker is as customized as mine is, you see the rust holes, and those dents, some call them flaws. I say it is character, and you cannot put a price on character, my amigos.

I'm an up and coming dentist. I loved my G37, so when the lease was up, I knew exactly what I wanted. In 3 years, I'll turn this in for an M56.

1980s Chevrolet Silverado with a Confederate flag on the rear windshield and smoke stacks.

That was the EXACT STORY ABOUT THE M35 with my dad!!! Except it's an M37S. He leased a G37S coupe in 2009, then when the lease was over, he leased the M37S.

My dad isn't a dentist though :)

How did you know? :)

That was the EXACT STORY ABOUT THE M35 with my dad!!! Except it's an M37S. He leased a G37S coupe in 2009, then when the lease was over, he leased the M37S.

My dad isn't a dentist though :)

How did you know? :)

Lucky guess. :dopey:
And dentists tend to like those kinds of cars, and they tend to lease their cars.

Watt2159
"Call me Griswold, Ayrton Griswold"

Vista Cruiser

My name is Eric, I have three friends. A foreigner, a dumb cop, and a stoner. I've been dating the same girl for way to long, and I also know Mila Kunis. I'm extremely jealous of my friends El Camino. I also spend all day sitting around a circle table, "talking"

Ferrari F40. (has it been done already? If so, then a Mercedes 600 Grosser)

LOGAN8TOR88
My name is Eric, I have three friends. A foreigner, a dumb cop, and a stoner. I've been dating the same girl for way to long, and I also know Mila Kunis. I'm extremely jealous of my friends El Camino. I also spend all day sitting around a circle table, "talking"

Ferrari F40. (has it been done already? If so, then a Mercedes 600 Grosser)

(Two Cuban guys are at the wheel)

Guy 1: "Hey Girls! You like fine wine, drugs? You want good time? Just get in sports car!"

Guy 2: "Yeah get in sports car!"

Girls: "Um...no..."

(Guys are driving awhile, see more girls)

Guy 1: "Hey! You like strip club? You like getting naked? You want fun time? Just get in sports car!"

Guy 2: "Yeah get in sports car!"

Chrysler 300

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Chrysler 300

I like to think I'm a gangster, I put those chrome plate wheels in 22's since every car has 5 or 6 spoke wheels. I love my chrome!
Or
I think the grille looks mean, so I speed up to people and tailgate them just to intimidate them.

Chrysler Prowler

Roush_fan_99
I like to think I'm a gangster, I put those chrome plate wheels in 22's since every car has 5 or 6 spoke wheels. I love my chrome!
Or
I think the grille looks mean, so I speed up to people and tailgate them just to intimidate them.

Chrysler Prowler

I want a modern car that resembles a classic car

First gen ford explorer

Doog
My Explorer is very obedient, watch this!
Roll over boy, roll over!

Volkswagen Eurovan

I wanted a minivan, but I will never buy anything except German. The Mercedes R class was too expensive so I got this. Das auto b****. I go 130kph on the Autobahn all day
Fezza 458 on fire

I wanted a minivan, but I will never buy anything except German. The Mercedes R class was too expensive so I got this. Das auto b****. I go 130kph on the Autobahn all day
Fezza 458 on fire

Mine burns better than any Gallardo out there
Cizeta Moroder V16T

edawg456
I want something with class but also has power.

1969 mustang

I wanted an icon, imported it to the UK to turn heads everywhere i go. The Roar makes people jump. I dont know whats fastest the speedo or the petrol gauge. Needed a loan just to fuel it up to get to work this week but is worth it.

Focus ST '13

Youngun
I wanted an icon, imported it to the UK to turn heads everywhere i go. The Roar makes people jump. I dont know whats fastest the speedo or the petrol gauge. Needed a loan just to fuel it up to get to work this week but is worth it.

Focus ST '13

Yo yo yo dawg! wassup! I got dis new hot hatch dawg. Itz got dem turbo chargers and dem ST badges shift mean super turbo! Itz super fast dawg
Ferrari California in new York on fire

alexlam24
Yo yo yo dawg! wassup! I got dis new hot hatch dawg. Itz got dem turbo chargers and dem ST badges shift mean super turbo! Itz super fast dawg
Ferrari California in new York on fire

KICK START MAH HEART!

Toyota Camry

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
KICK START MAH HEART!

Toyota Camry

I couldn't afford a accord so I got this. Frankly it sucks. On the bright side it's got a lotus Evora engine in so it's a sports car
Volkswagen Golf R with a golf club in the back

Volkswagen Golf R with a golf club in the back

I bough this as I'm in middle management and it's the most expensive Golf you can buy so ut's better than all the 1 Series and A3's that all the other people at the golf club drive. I couldn't car less about the way it drives but it's fast in a straightline so I'm perfectly capable and (think) I'm a good enough driver to at 120mph on the motorway all the time.

BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution

Duffers917K
I bough this as I'm in middle management and it's the most expensive Golf you can buy so ut's better than all the 1 Series and A3's that all the other people at the golf club drive. I couldn't car less about the way it drives but it's fast in a straightline so I'm perfectly capable and (think) I'm a good enough driver to at 120mph on the motorway all the time.

///M power b******!

Volkswagen new beetle

Last edited:
///M power b******!

Volkswagen new beetle

Try putting more effort into your response and actually reading the thread title.

'///M power b******!' doesn't tell me anything about the driver. 👎

Hi, I'm William. I'm a retired stock broker who lives in the Isle of Man. I pleasure my self to 1980s Touring Car Nostalgia, and I have never had a girlfriend. When I was forced to sell my beloved Mercedes 190E Evolution II, I picked this up, and so far, I love it.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog U400

Doog
Hi, I'm William. I'm a retired stock broker who lives in the Isle of Man. I pleasure my self to 1980s Touring Car Nostalgia, and I have never had a girlfriend. When I was forced to sell my beloved Mercedes 190E Evolution II, I picked this up, and so far, I love it.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog U400

I want a old military vehicle but at the same time a classy vehicle as well.

El camino

edawg456
I want a old military vehicle but at the same time a classy.

El camino

I want a car but I want a truck too.so I got this car because it's a two seater car but with a capacity of a truck

Porsche panamera

I want a car but I want a truck too.so I got this car because it's a two seater car but with a capacity of a truck

Porsche panamera

Hey look, I drive a Porsche! No really, the options on this car cost 20 grand.

Camry 2.2 :sly:

I am the greatest person alive, because I can control the fastest car in the world, backwards. :sly:

Veyrons be damned, this baby is so powerful it'll pull a wheelie with FWD.

SW20.

Latest Posts

Back