What does a car say about its driver?

I want a nice car that I can go fast with but also it's good for the earth.

Hummer h1

Give me your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

Lotus Elan Sprint.

Duffers917K
Give me your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

Lotus Elan Sprint.

Shat up you little teenagers with your hot hatches and stuff. I'll still get more girls than you in this car
Lotus evora s

Shat up you little teenagers with your hot hatches and stuff. I'll still get more girls than you in this car
Lotus evora s

I know nothing about sports cars, so I figured "the more $$$ the better" thats how it works......I think.

1985 Toyota Hilux

I fail to see how somebody with no idea about sports cars would buy an Evora, its actually a very educated choice. You described it like it was Merc SLK.

Duffers917K
I fail to see how somebody with no idea about sports cars would buy an Evora, its actually a very educated choice. You described it like it was Merc SLK.

A real car enthusiast buys a lotus, because its now Malaysian and made with parts from a proton

A real car enthusiast buys a Lotus Evora because it drives and rides better than a Cayman (apart from the engine).

It's a Toyota engine aswell, that has nothing to do with Proton. People drive Astons aswell, and they have a lot of parts from Fords and Volvos, not to mention the engine which is two ancient Duratec V6s.

Duffers917K
A real car enthusiast buys a Lotus Evora because it drives and rides better than a Cayman (apart from the engine).

It's a Toyota engine aswell, that has nothing to do with Proton. People drive Astons aswell, and they have a lot of parts from Fords and Volvos, not to mention the engine which is two ancient Duratec V6s.

nvm you don't understand my point. You're just like my friend, who doesn't understand what a meme is. Fun messing with him though

Just joking, I know the Evora is a very nice car, but I think some will agree with me that they are a little overpriced for a sports car, and are in the price range that normally rich people can get, and I was going along with the stereotype that most of those type of people who invest their money in these cars, know very little about them.

Last edited:
I only drive this because it gets amazing gas mileage and I can't afford anything better.

Next car: Mk3 VW Jetta

Next car: Mk3 VW Jetta

Just graduated autobody class in high school, man! And we worked on one of these! So I went out and bought another one cheap and I'm gonna show off my mad tuning skillz once I get enough money saved up from my part-time job delivering pizzas.

Mercedes CL65 AMG

I don't actually own this, I just get to drive it around Mosport really fast as a demo car.

Diesel Golf from the 80s.

I like to drive a car that's loud and slow and costs more than your house to build

BMW Z4 M coupe

It was in a James Bond film, and it looked fast, but it seems I bought the economy model, I wonder if there's a sport switch around here....

1988 Toyota Soarer Twin Turbo

Watt2159
It was in a James Bond film, and it looked fast, but it seems I bought the economy model, I wonder if there's a sport switch around here....

1988 Toyota Soarer Twin Turbo

That's the Z8. Wrong car mate

edawg456
I am person in their mid 60's and still prefer this car over any other car out there.

1950's thunderbird

Hiya. I am your grandpa! Ok now *teeth fall out*
Porsche 911 GT3 RS with red brake calipers!

I have many shortcomings and this car makes up for it. The red calipers are there to be seen - like me!

A GT40 kit car. Very Loud, quite quick, and wholly inauthentic, not to mention built by non professionals.

BJBEOSmitty
I have many shortcomings and this car makes up for it. The red calipers are there to be seen - like me!

A GT40 kit car. Very Loud, quite quick, and wholly inauthentic, not to mention built by non professionals.

This was built by Jeremy Clarkson with a hammer. Proceed with caution
Honda civic si (EP3)

Honda civic si (EP3)

*Chav Accent*
Yo, what up dahg. Moi naime is Jaimes, and aye loike moi sick Si very moch. It's so dope, man. Oi don't care if your Golf is faster than it, because moi Si has swag, yo.

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Pullman

Doog
*Chav Accent*
Yo, what up dahg. Moi naime is Jaimes, and aye loike moi sick Si very moch. It's so dope, man. Oi don't care if your Golf is faster than it, because moi Si has swag, yo.

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Pullman

I own your family and your house
Ferrari F430 owned by James may

Doog
I quite like my Fezza, but unfortunately I can't take you for a drive in it because the battery is flat. Would you care to take a look at my Panda?

Volkswagen Eos

I have the worlds first convertible with a sunroof built into it. Das auto

Volkswagen tiguan or however you spell it

alexlam24
I have the worlds first convertible with a sunroof built into it. Das auto

Volkswagen tiguan or however you spell it

It's been three years since I've been with a member of the opposite sex. :-)

Hummer H3

tpark103
It's been three years since I've been with a member of the opposite sex. :-)

Hummer H3

I'm a person that live in Texas and I want a small tank of a car so I got this

Ssc ultimate areo tt

Back