What does a car say about its driver?

Pontiac Aztek

I'm a single geologist in Colorado. I live in a self-sustainable house, and I make all of my clothing out of eco-friendly micro-fiber-cotton-bambo-extract material. I meet weekly with my geology friends to discuss the latest in the rock world, and I regularly camp out of my Aztek.

Pontiac Sunfire

Dooglers8
I'm a single geologist in Colorado. I live in a self-sustainable house, and I make all of my clothing out of eco-friendly micro-fiber-cotton-bambo-extract material. I meet weekly with my geology friends to discuss the latest in the rock world, and I regularly camp out of my Aztek.

Pontiac Sunfire

I'm in a poor mans Honda civic
Ford mustang convertible in pink with Barbie stickers

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Well, Ken, what kind of crap have we gotten into now?

Suzuki Samurai

Yo man wazzup! I got den 19 inches on dem rims! Izz cool as feck!
Suzuki Swift sport in yerrow

Renault 5

I bought this car new and I intend to keep it until I die. Lately though, whenever I drive it, I constantly get hoarded with people saying it's a 'rally' car or something, whatever that is. I guess others are learning to appreciate French engineering, just like me; I can't wait to take it home from the shop!

Plymouth Voyager

Dooglers8
I bought this car new and I intend to keep it until I die. Lately though, whenever I drive it, I constantly get hoarded with people saying it's a 'rally' car or something, whatever that is. I guess others are learning to appreciate French engineering, just like me; I can't wait to take it home from the shop!

Plymouth Voyager

Don't laugh, your daughter may be in here.

Tata Nano

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Don't laugh, your daughter may be in here.

Tata Nano

Oh hero this is Mr. Patel. Welcome to dollar store. Buy anyfing you want. Cash only. Dank you come again!
Volkswagen GTI (new one)

Mercury Cougar (2000s version)

I'm a young woman who knows nothing of the old Cougar. I chose this because it was cute and cheap, but I'll just end up wrecking it anyways. Oh well, I'll just get whatever else looks cute after that. :dopey:

Ford Crown Victoria

Dooglers8
I'm a young woman who knows nothing of the old Cougar. I chose this because it was cute and cheap, but I'll just end up wrecking it anyways. Oh well, I'll just get whatever else looks cute after that. :dopey:

Ford Crown Victoria

I want to scare the living $&@? out of people when I'm not really a cop.

Ford pinto

Dooglers8

Ford Crown Victoria

Gonna put some 32" wheels on that cost twice as much as the actual car. Cuz I'm a real gangsta son....
Hyundai Elantra GT

edawg456
Ford pinto

i'm an old lady who has no idea that my car could burst in to flames if I was rear ended

Or

I'm 30-55 years old and I have completely hot rodded it, and and I like to take it drag racing for cheap fun

A rat rod deuce coupe

i'm an old lady who has no idea that my car could burst in to flames if I was rear ended

A rat rod deuce coupe

"I had enough rusty scrap laying around to put a car together, but I didn't want to expend actual effort on design or assembly. The result is this horrible waste of a car."

Again: Jeep Grand Wagoneer slammed on 22's

Yo man, I get all da respect with these siiiiick rims, and people just love watching me go over speed bumps! Bet they're so jealous of ma epic slammin'

Ford Focus

E28
Yo man, I get all da respect with these siiiiick rims, and people just love watching me go over speed bumps! Bet they're so jealous of ma epic slammin'

Ford Focus

I am a Civic wannabe who had to plead with my wife to get this car.

Audi Quattro

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
I am a Civic wannabe who had to plead with my wife to get this car.

Audi Quattro

Massive rally fan. Thought I could own something rally-like by buying this car. It never goes over 60 mph.

Acura Integra, slammed with light blue JDM wheels, Honda rebadge.

E28
Back in my day we didn't have fancy cars or heating, or TV, or...

MG MG6

I like going out for nice Sunday drives along the hills after it rains, so I can smell the humidity and feel British. I do all, the work on my car, it's a lot.

E28 528e that you got for a little over a thousand bucks

E28 528e that you got for a little over a thousand bucks

I bought this car at a police auction, for like, a grand, because someone died in it and stuff. I dunno. But uh, it runs really weird and it squeaks a lot and stuff, so I don't actually drive it that much. So uh yeah. Oh, by the way, you interested in this Beemer for a thousand bucks? It runs like, really good, I swear.

1990s Nissan Sentra with unmatching body panels, steelies, and a broken antennae.

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
I come straight out of the movie Office Space. Or I'm just a failing businessman.

Ferrari Dino

Hiya! My name is jay Leno. Nice to meet you. So as you can see this Ferrari Dino was named after Enzo ferraris son, Dino. Wanna go for a drive in it? *sputter sputter pop pop bang* well it seems like its being a selfish Italian. Now moving into my McLaren F1
Infiniti G37 IPL

Back