What does a car say about its driver?

race'emhard
I wanted to drive a car with a ridiculous name, but a Fiat Panda wasn't a stupid enough name.

Tesla Model S

I'm a computer software engineer from California. Intel pays me so much I got more money then sense. So, I figured I'd join the eco-snob movement and bought the strangest sounding car ever made.

BMW Z4

I have a teeny weenie, but if you say that to my face, I'll squash you. I bought this car with a loan, and it'll likely be repossessed in a month. But that's alright, because home ownership is for weenies, and I'm not a weenie, I swear. MY WEENIE IS NOT TEENY.

Infiniti J30

I have a teeny weenie, but if you say that to my face, I'll squash you. I bought this car with a loan, and it'll likely be repossessed in a month. But that's alright, because home ownership is for weenies, and I'm not a weenie, I swear. MY WEENIE IS NOT TEENY.

Infiniti J30

Not Even Close

Care to elaborate?

I'd say: balding old man in his 50s. My father's looking for a mid-life car, and has recently considered the Miata. :drool: :drool: The Z4's just a more expensive Miata, that weighs more, and has more nanny-state aids to help control the car. But, 40-50 year old men don't tend to buy cars that they can't afford, irrelevant of any usage/need of male enhancement or not.

Z4 says Idont buy American but cant step up to amg convertibles but refuse to budget down to a miata (and a z is just too japanese). :P
Btw the z4 totally stomps a miata stock to stock.

Because I want to know assumptions about myself, wrx sti hatch 2011.

Btw the z4 totally stomps a miata stock to stock..

But, I don't buy a car to be bored. I autocross my Hyundai Accent. That's fun. No ABS, no TCS, no ASM... Nothing. It's about as technologically advanced as a 60s F1 car. That's fun.

The Z4 is even more the hairdresser's car, because it's something that a woman with no interest in driving drives. She would say "it looks nice, and doesn't spin out when I touch the throttle."

But, after last time, when I went to the autocross, and saw the new 2012 MX-5 with 265/265 tires, I knew that the MX-5 is MENTALLY fast. It was the fastest car of the day; faster than the Exige. :lol: Now, THAT's cool.

MrMelancholy15
But, I don't buy a car to be bored. I autocross my Hyundai Accent. That's fun. No ABS, no TCS, no ASM... Nothing. It's about as technologically advanced as a 60s F1 car. That's fun.

The Z4 is even more the hairdresser's car, because it's something that a woman with no interest in driving drives. She would say "it looks nice, and doesn't spin out when I touch the throttle."

But, after last time, when I went to the autocross, and saw the new 2012 MX-5 with 265/265 tires, I knew that the MX-5 is MENTALLY fast. It was the fastest car of the day; faster than the Exige. :lol: Now, THAT's cool.

You know what's cool? Having the tires on your uncles GTR die after just 2 track days

Lol sorry. But it is very stable at high speed

Imaginably... It has as many computers, imaginably, as some small armies. In fact, it probably has 15,000 times as many computers as the rebels in Somalia. It would take a lot to get that car out of shape. :lol:

MrMelancholy15
Imaginably... It has as many computers, imaginably, as some small armies. In fact, it probably has 15,000 times as many computers as the rebels in Somalia. It would take a lot to get that car out of shape. :lol:

Lol at the rebels

You know what's cool? Having the tires on your uncles GTR die after just 2 track days

That sounds expensive also.

WRX STi hatch 2011: I like to pretend I'm at the beginning of a rally stage at every red light. And I also like to make Facebook pages dedicated to Call of Duty.

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

sumbrownkid
That sounds expensive also.

WRX STi hatch 2011: I like to pretend I'm at the beginning of a rally stage at every red light.

:lol: just imagined a guy with a two step at a red light with a cap on backwards and gel coming out of the sides

Renault Avantime

I went to the Renault dealer looking for a new Espace; some stuff happened, and I ended up with this. The wife subsequently kicked me out of the house and now I'm living out of my Avantime. I think I'll buy an Espace next time around...

Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI

Dooglers8
I went to the Renault dealer looking for a new Espace; some stuff happened, and I ended up with this. The wife subsequently kicked me out of the house and now I'm living out of my Avantime. I think I'll buy an Espace next time around...

Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI

I maybe a big awd truck with four seats and I'm not the best looking truck too.but,if you tell me to tow a plane,I'll do it

Chevy volt

Dooglers8
I felt a compelling urge to not buy a Leaf, so I bought this.

Toyota Matrix

Oh hiya boys. I wanted a Honda fit, but that was too stylish for me so I bought this pos rebadged Pontiac

2012 Honda fit with sat nav

I'm either old and single, or I'm a young college student with rich parents. Either way, I'm most likely female, and I'll be sure to deck out my little Fit with all of my pretty goodies. Stuffed animals, fuzzy dice, steering wheel covers, it'll be like, soooo cute!

Toyota Camry Wagon

I am so cheap that even after I die, I still won't pay for a hearse, so I drove one around for 15 years now and still going strong.

HPP Superbird

Dooglers8
I'm either old and single, or I'm a young college student with rich parents. Either way, I'm most likely female, and I'll be sure to deck out my little Fit with all of my pretty goodies. Stuffed animals, fuzzy dice, steering wheel covers, it'll be like, soooo cute!

Toyota Camry Wagon

I wanted a venza, but it was too girly for me so I bought this in pink
Ferrari SP2

@Camry Wagon I'm now 20% cooler. Now I just need to pick my shade of beige...

@HPP Superbird, I wanted something 'mercan and with a V8, did I mention I was schizophrizan?

Back