What does a car say about its driver?

Doog
I'm still pissed at the US Military for using my car as a car bomb tester.

Chevrolet El Camino

You meddling kids in your Priuses and Volts!

A limo in a white body color, black tinted windows, and midnight purple neon.

A limo in a white body color, black tinted windows, and midnight purple neon.

Yo what up all you dawgs out there, dis is Rico ovah here, speakin for all of mah Miama dawgs, yeah boi! We be rollin down da street in my big pimpin Lincoln, aight? Flippin da switches, making dat ass drop! All da honeys want some of me, yo!

A beat up late 80s Volvo Wagon

doog
yo what up all you dawgs out there, dis is rico ovah here, speakin for all of mah miama dawgs, yeah boi! We be rollin down da street in my big pimpin lincoln, aight? Flippin da switches, making dat ass drop! All da honeys want some of me, yo!

A beat up late 80s volvo wagon

lmao!

I'm a college student who doesn't have a taste for cars, but needs safety.

BMW M6 Dinan (just seen one, I want to know what people think of it.)

xXKingJoshXx
I'm a college student who doesn't have a taste for cars, but needs safety.

BMW M6 Dinan (just seen one, I want to know what people think of it.)

You sir, have class so out of this world that my head would explode if I even began to tell you how much class you had.

Koenigsegg CCX

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
You sir, have class so out of this world that my head would explode if I even began to tell you how much class you had.

Koenigsegg CCX

My car flew of the TGTT
Bugatti type 37

I'm an insanely rich investment banker who got rich from your problems. I claim I like cars, but just collect these old Bugatti's. All I care about is how much I'll make from locking it in a humidity-controlled bunker for 10 years and then selling it.

Renault Twizy

sumbrownkid
I bought it because it rhymes with the GPS unit I have.

Ford Focus 2001.

I got this cuz it's one of the best hatchbacks in the world and I loved the rally version so I stuck on a kit and some decal, now I'm Colin mcrea.

G-wiz

sumbrownkid

Ford Focus 2001.

This is my first car and i turned it into a nice turner that I spent 15k on.

Late 80's mustang

Ford Focus 2001.

But... Karmann Ghia Coupe. I don't think anyone would buy it because it rhymes with a GPS. :lol:

G-Wiz: I live in a big city, and just love to save the world. What's more, its like a Go-Kart. so I don't even have to worry about changing gears, and instead of filling it with fuel, I just charge it like my iPhone!

Late 80s Mustang: I bought a Foxbody because cheap V8. Soon I'll have it making a 1000hp and sitting on drag slicks!

BMW E9 3.0 CSL

race'emhard
I dream of being a touring car driver in the 70's.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Ferrari ff engine,outrageous and areodynamic looks,f1 gearbox,over 700 hp is all the ingredients you need in a Ferrari when you drive one of these

Dodge dart

E28
But... Karmann Ghia Coupe. I don't think anyone would buy it because it rhymes with a GPS. :lol:

I need a Karmann for my Garmin yo'.:sly:

Dodge Dart: I have friends that may change the D to an F without my knowledge.

Jeep Commanche.

Murcie_LP640
I'm completely crazy and I have to love my car otherwise the Spetsnaz will come after me again.

R31 Skyline GTS-X

Hey I couldn't afford a GTR so I bought this
Honda Ridgeline

A vintage muscle car modified until it's no longer recognizable. Oh, and heavy metal music is blaring too. =P

My regular meal consists of a tiger's blood, nails, jet fuel, Red Bull, and Vodka, all mixed together into one shake. I practically run on steroids, and I sleep 3 times a week. GENETICALLY DIFFERENT, BAYBAY.

Volkswagen Golf, lowered, with wheel spacers, and sub woofers.

Doog
My regular meal consists of a tiger's blood, nails, jet fuel, Red Bull, and Vodka, all mixed together into one shake. I practically run on steroids, and I sleep 3 times a week. GENETICALLY DIFFERENT, BAYBAY.

Volkswagen Golf, lowered, with wheel spacers, and sub woofers.

Yo dawg, I got this car that's more euro than your Honda. Dropped out of school and I work at Walmart now

Back