What does a car say about its driver?

1980s Buick regal

I'm a little old lady, I live in Florida, and my name is Barbara-Lynn. I enjoy pickle ball, shuffleboard, and soap opera night every Thursday with my best gals. I love my Buick, I get it washed once a week, and I keep the seats plastic-wrapped.

Willys Jeep

Germany's quite beautiful. Shame that damned Austrian came & wrecked it. I'm too busy being shot at to notice the beauty. :(

Ford Model T

I sell high-quality top hats and nicely crafted tuxedos for a living. I'm way past my retirement age but I'm a stubborn old man so I continue to work. I don't believe in banks; I bury all of my hard earned money in a secret location because I'm just that good you young whippersnappers!

Pontiac Aztek

I wanted an everyday off-roader but I didn't want to be sensible and buy a Jeep or Land Rover... I'm going blind and shouldn't even be allowed to drive (obviously by my taste in cars) I soon learned after purchasing the car that it wasn't good at off-roaming, or everyday driving. I also wanted a car with a tent for camping, even though I've never been.

Spyker C8 Aileron.

Spyker C8 Aileron.

I'm keeping this car covered and in storage. If they ever make Back To The Future 4, it will be ready, and so will I. Does Michael J Fox have any 20 something sons? I hope so.

Non-descript 80's Chrysler 4 door with slight rust on the bumper, covered in primer and do it yourself work on dents and holes.

Non-descript 80's Chrysler 4 door with slight rust on the bumper, covered in primer and do it yourself work on dents and holes.

Ah, hola there, my amigos. I am Pablo, and this is my beautiful Chrysler New Yorker. How does one come across such a fine piece of machinery? Ah, my amigos, you see, that, is impossible. No other Chrysler New Yorker is as customized as mine is, you see the rust holes, and those dents, some call them flaws. I say it is character, and you cannot put a price on character, my amigos.

Infiniti M35.

I'm an up and coming dentist. I loved my G37, so when the lease was up, I knew exactly what I wanted. In 3 years, I'll turn this in for an M56.

1980s Chevrolet Silverado with a Confederate flag on the rear windshield and smoke stacks.

1980s Chevrolet Silverado with a Confederate flag on the rear windshield and smoke stacks.

Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to America since the 3 day waiting period, you hear me, THE WORST!!!!!!!!!

RUF CTR Yellowbird

RUF CTR Yellowbird

I had a Porsche once...I quite liked it.
So I went about and bought every rear engined sports car in the world in stuck them all in my garage. I bought this Yellowbird, sat in it once, and promptly put it in an air-conditioned, dehumidified, nitrogen filled glass bubble in my garage, and that's where it will stay until I sell it in 15 years.

Chevrolet Corvette '84

RVDNuT374
My name is Larry and I just saw Elvis at the gas station while filling up. :dopey:

Chevrolet Volt :yuck:

My pants are up to my chest and I wear white gym sox with slippery church shoes. (at the same time) lol

Nissan GTR:

Nissan GTR:

Yo bro lookit my sick ass dope GT-R dewd! It's got like 950 horsepower, and it whoops all the Enzos in the drag rooms dewd! It craps all over your Corvettes and 911s, because those are gay cars, dewd!

1990s Cadillac Escalade, not owned by a gangster.

Doog
Yo bro lookit my sick ass dope GT-R dewd! It's got like 950 horsepower, and it whoops all the Enzos in the drag rooms dewd! It craps all over your Corvettes and 911s, because those are gay cars, dewd!

1990s Cadillac Escalade, not owned by a gangster.

... My uncle owns a GTR

Let's do a how it makes you feel test. In that case, the Corvette probably wins, it just makes you feel so good when you drive it.

May I say ive been in both a C5 corvette and a R35 and I must say the R35 is better in almost every single way.

Accept for one little thing... its Japanese

Here I'll help.

1978 Ford F150 cherry with 22" wheels

My dad insisted that I be surrounded by 5000 lbs of Detroit metal, just in case. I decided to make the best of the situation and put 22s on it...from Autozone. It also has those clear tail lamps and faux portholes on the sides. Doesn't it look sick?

Dodge Durango

Back