What does a car say about its driver?

I paid too much for a Chevy Colorado with heavy-ass skid plates.

Next: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6

I had way to many kids, and despite my wife nagging about fuel economy, I just had to have the 3.6! Now I can outrun all the other minivan dads on the way to work!

1980 VW Caddy/Rabbit Pickup, 'stanced' with beaten up bodywork.

TheCracker
VW Caddy Pickup - i like fads but hate speed bumps.

BMW X5 3.0D

I either had a choice of this or the range Rooney. This car came with the m performance pack so I got this. It's got more torque than your puny land rover and Oh yeah!! I don't have to fix the car every 30 miles or so!

1999 BMW M3 with a slightly damaged left suspension and you're in Germany on a car show. :)

neema_t
I didn't think the MP4-12C was ugly enough, but at the same time I couldn't see how they could 'better' it... Boy am I glad I waited!

Ferrari 456 (no typo)

I wanted to fit in with the boys at the country club but they still laugh at me. :-(

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Hennessy

tpark103
I wanted to fit in with the boys at the country club but they still laugh at me. :-(

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Hennessy

I might be a Cadillac and I might be a luxury saloon,but put me against Ferrari f430 and I will smoke it

Mondeo

lldantell
I might be a Cadillac and I might be a luxury saloon,but put me against Ferrari f430 and I will smoke it

Mondeo

For the new one (next year)- I honestly have style, I mean look at it! Looks like an aston donnit?
Sure its got a awful 1.0L engine but it looks like an aston!

For the old one (current one)- I wanted a good car that can blend in with the crowd so I bought this!

Renaultsport clio V6

Theace37
For the new one (next year)- I honestly have style, I mean look at it! Looks like an aston donnit?
Sure its got a awful 1.0L engine but it looks like an aston!

For the old one (current one)- I wanted a good car that can blend in with the crowd so I bought this!

Renaultsport clio V6

Well people what can I say? I bleach my teeth, am viewed by millions of people and I chose this! It's mid engines like a fezza, it's got a V6 for power. What more do you expect?

Volvo S60 R-design

Scion FR-S

I play Gran Turismo, my last car was an MX-5, and before that, I had a Civic. I've been salivating over this car since 2009 and I've just had mine delivered. I plan to put gold wheels on it and ridicule anyone who buys one with an automatic transmission.

Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

SagarisGTB
I want people to know I care about the environment, but public transport sucks in my town.

Scion FR-S

A Subaru BR-Z costs $2,000 more and I am on a pretty limited budget. My girlfriend thinks it's a cute car, I think it's a fun car and my parents think it's a safe care because it's a Toyota. Ooh did I mention it's got a Subaru engine in it? Weird eh?

SL-63 AMG black

A Subaru BR-Z costs $2,000 more and I am on a pretty limited budget. My girlfriend thinks it's a cute car, I think it's a fun car and my parents think it's a safe care because it's a Toyota. Ooh did I mention it's got a Subaru engine in it? Weird eh?

SL-63 AMG black

you were tree'd. Sorry, you can't ask for the SL-63 AMG.

MrMelancholy15
Ah, yeah, Edinborough's a tough place.

Suzuki SX4

I am a hipster. I wanted a car so unknown to people that by the time they see it leave the parking lot, they would have already forgotten it existed.
Volvo C30

I am a hipster. I wanted a car so unknown to people that by the time they see it leave the parking lot, they would have already forgotten it existed.
Volvo C30

:odd: My aunt just bought an SX4. Immediately after, my mom & I lost our minds @ the number of SX4s we saw.

Continue with the Volvo. It's one of my favourite cars, ever.

MrMelancholy15
:odd: My aunt just bought an SX4. Immediately after, my mom & I lost our minds @ the number of SX4s we saw.

Continue with the Volvo. It's one of my favourite cars, ever.

Really? So far I've only seen a few of them around here.

Mustang: So, like, when Daddy bought me this car I was like so, ermagherd, and then I was all like, thankyou Daddy! Some guy laughed at me though, saying I only had a V6. Like, what is a V6? He better not have been hitting on me...

Supra: Yo dawg, you better watch out 'cause my ride was on da fast and da furious bro, and it owwwwnnnnedd.

Range Rover Sport Overfinch in a tasteless colour combination.

E28
Range Rover Sport Overfinch in a tasteless colour combination.

I made the majority of my money through one catchy song I made once. I was famous for like, six months. Since then, I've been out of work, but I need to reassert my obnoxiousness to the public because I don't want to be forgotten.

1990s Buick Riviera

I like classic lowriders but I couldn't afford a nice one from the '60s so I stole this one from the ghetto.

1987 Mustang 5.0

Back