What does a car say about its driver?

Porsche Boxster complete with Tent - I wanted an RV, and a 2 seater convertible. As you can see, these 2 things don't go together....

Stickerbombed '04 Vauxhall Corsa

E28
Porsche Boxster complete with Tent - I wanted an RV, and a 2 seater convertible. As you can see, these 2 things don't go together....

Stickerbombed '04 Vauxhall Corsa

Eh mate, whatcha got there. Is that a lambo? My corsa has a rear spoiler which adds 250 HP and those colored brake calipers? +50 HP man, you're not match for me. Oh gotta go to my shift at McDonalds

Honda S2000 CR

This looked sporty when I saw it in that ad...
I shouldn't have looked the salesman in the eye.

Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C6)

Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C6)

I wanted a Z06, but I don't want the base model. Compromise FTW!

Jordan 191
jordan_191_spa_francorchamp.jpg

alexlam24
This is muscle with 4 doors, it's also great from running from cops

Caparo T1

It might be a f1 car and maybe as fast,but if you try to go 90 mph around a corner and give it some gas,it doesn't handle alike a f1 car because its a f1 car for the road

Koenigsegg agera r

race'emhard
I woke this morning thinking "I need a Swedish car that can kill me.

Morris Marina that doesn't have a piano on it.

So welcome to the royal Morris Marina club. As you can see that is a 19*piano falls*

Bentley Mulsanne

gamerdog6482
I really wanted a 911, maybe people will think this is one...

Ferrari F430 Challenge.

Ooh Hai people. I am from Saudi Arabia and I like drilling oil more than my 52 kids and 15 wives.

Mazda CX-5

Quite a nice SUV for my family, espescially with the SKYACTIV. I wonder how many french fries will be stuffed into it?

Aston Martin Bulldog

It should be, "VTEC never even disengaged". :sly:

For the Ferrari.

I attached a mirror to the front of the car so I can look at it, even when I'm driving.
(I seriously love this car.)

Lancer Evolution Wagon.
evowagon2.jpg

Taurus SHO

I was one of the unlucky ones who bought this when it first came out, at least it was quick before the valves and pistons decided to get friendly.

Top Gear Deltawing.

Back