What does a car say about its driver?

I never said that I don't like the Mustang.
And if you aren't going to carry on the game, don't post. (I realize hoe hypocritical that was.)

I was joking XD

I'll continue.

'70 Impala

I like to drive pimped out lo-rida's with a swapped in 454 big block because I can. I'm gangsta

'73 Maverick Grabber

'73 Maverick Grabber

Novas are too mainstream, Vegas are too rusty, and all the Pintos are burnt up. Mustangs are too common, and Camaros are too cool. I like to have fun, but I like to stay under the radar. I would have bought an Audi, but I can't afford one. So I went back a couple years and bought this thing. So far, nobody under 30 knows what it is.

Chevrolet Spark

Doog
Novas are too mainstream, Vegas are too rusty, and all the Pintos are burnt up. Mustangs are too common, and Camaros are too cool. I like to have fun, but I like to stay under the radar. I would have bought an Audi, but I can't afford one. So I went back a couple years and bought this thing. So far, nobody under 30 knows what it is.

Chevrolet Spark

Couldn't afford a Honda fit and a Toyota corolla was too mainstream

Ford F250 with Cummins diesel

Last edited:
Couldn't afford a Honda fit and a Toyota corolla was too mainstream

Ford F250 with Cummins diesel

I'm a tool that needs a diesel to turn my 37's between stop lights

Mid-nineties Buick Roadmaster wagon. With the 350

I'm a tool that needs a diesel to turn my 37's between stop lights

I am in my late 40s. this car has been around me all my life since I bought it at a used car dealership. The rear light is patched with duct tape and the bumper in the front is dented, but I don't mind. Sports cars are too fast and flashy. I am modest.

masterrawad
I am in my late 40s. this car has been around me all my life since I bought it at a used car dealership. The rear light is patched with duct tape and the bumper in the front is dented, but I don't mind. Sports cars are too fast and flashy. I am modest.

Next car?

I'm a moderately successful businesswoman with 2 children. Since it was the 90s, gas costed nothing, and political correctness didn't exist yet. SUVs were all the rage, but I wasn't ready to make the jump. So, I bought a Buick wagon, and it's done a great job transporting sweaty children to soccer games.

Tatra 97

I love driving.

Next: Hindustan Ambassador

मैं एक विश्वसनीय कार के साथ एक मध्यम वर्ग भारतीय हूँ.मैं काफी समृद्ध करने के लिए एक anverage जीवन शैली को बनाए रखने, लेकिन समृद्ध करने के लिए खर्च, कहते हैं, एक बड़ी कार के लिए पर्याप्त नहीं है.

Lancia Montecarlo (oooooohhh! toughie!)

RVDNuT374
My Delorean and a Stratos decided to have a baby.

2007 Chevrolet HHR with the 2.4L 4 cyl and 5-speed

I'm a mom with 2 little ones that has an office job. We take the kids to soccer/football every weekend and that's the highlight of my life!

Audi TT-RS Plus 2012
2012-audi-tt-rs-plus_1600x0w.jpg

tpark103
I'm a mom with 2 little ones that has an office job. We take the kids to soccer/football every weekend and that's the highlight of my life!

Audi TT-RS Plus 2012

And You said TTs were hairdressers cars?

Vauxhall Insignia VXR/ Opel Insignia OPC

insignia-vxr.jpg

You damn chavs are giving my clearly non-chav Vauxhall a bad reputation.

2003 GMC Sonoma regular cab with the 2.2L 4-cyl and manual transmission

1GTCS14H038198016-1c.jpg

RVDNuT374
You damn chavs are giving my clearly non-chav Vauxhall a bad reputation.

2003 GMC Sonoma regular cab with the 2.2L 4-cyl and manual transmission

I'm an out of work handyman. By the way do you need your garage painted?

T-Rex
top5-three-wheelers_t-rex.jpg
Completed+Aero+3S+_3_+_Large_.jpg

I'm an out of work handyman. By the way do you need your garage painted?

T-Rex
top5-three-wheelers_t-rex.jpg
Completed+Aero+3S+_3_+_Large_.jpg

My wife said I can only get a fast bike or a fast car. I just combined the two. Outsmarted that woman I did.

1980's Chevy Monte Carlo on 22" chrome wheels.

Range Rover Evoque

I NEED a 4wd vehicle (even though I'll probably never leave a paved road) because it might rain or I might need to drive over some fallen leaves...

Next: Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Pontiac Grand Pix GTP

I'm a man's man. Major stud. Local hero.

Next car: 1971 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser

Next car: 1971 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser

I'm a teenage boy in Wisconsin who hangs out with his circle of friends, where we often smoke weed in a circle in my basement. Oh, and I'm dating a girl who's out of my league.

1995 Toyota Camry DX

Latest Posts

Back