What does a car say about its driver?

2012 Volkswagen Passat SEL TDI

52220425.jpg

I don't want a Mercedes, Audi or BMW diesel, and I want to drive in something that looks as dull as ditchwater.

Next: Jaguar XF Sportbrake

B31D1C6BC1988CA668A6F239E31E21.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry old chap, I do seem to have lost my wallet, you couldn't loan me a tenner? And yes, that's my Jaaag over there."

Next:
AlfaGiuliettaCloverleaf-010.jpg

So wait, you're telling me that your Corvette has less power and fewer seats than my M5? And it's better in what way?

Next: Aston Martin DB2/4
1954_AM_DB24-066.jpg

I don't want any of these boring German estate cars, I want something different, yet safe and practical as a family car. Obviously this Volvo was the perfect choice.

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography V8 5.0 Supercharged (in an £8,000 special colour, with every option ticked)

xlarge.jpg

E28
2013 Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography V8 5.0 Supercharged (in an £8,000 special colour, with every option ticked)

"Thanks daddy! This is the best sweet 16 ever!"

Cadillac CTS-V wagon.

Last edited:
Unlike everyone else who bought a truck, I chose to compensate for certain shortcomings in another way.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog

Mercedes-Benz-Unimog-front-drivers-side-view.jpg

Unlike everyone else who bought a truck, I chose to compensate for certain shortcomings in another way.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog

I want a off roader that is tough as nails and also want a Mercedes at the same time.

First gen Ford Ranger

Even though I'm a well off handyman, I have no reason to replace my truck and plan on driving it until the frame snaps in half from rust.

1996 Ford Thunderbird V6

8FF998D3-A906-4F14-A9F3-397B6B161189_1.jpg

I'm the manager of a moderately successful strip club down in Atlantic City. You can spot me from a mile away; I'm the guy with the unbuttoned shirt, slicked back hair and the gold chains. Name's Nico.

Chevrolet K5 Blazer

Chevrolet_K5_Blazer_--_09-07-2009.jpg

Picture won't show, but to me that screams I have money.

1978 F250 4x4 (Daily Driver)

1012_8l_13+southeast_showdown_2010+1978_ford_f250.jpg

I Think that im cool but infact Im an imbecile , I go to the gas station daily More infact than i go to grab my grocries

Jaguar XJ6 *

800px-Jaguar_XJ6_--_06-09-2011.jpg

* Is it really built in the midlands by some British commiies I heard this from clarckson ?

It's (or rather, was) built in the midlands, but not by communists...

'Well, I just wanted something comfortable. Jeeves, another pot of earl grey for me and my dear chap here. Thank you.'

Stanced BMW E30 with chalkboard painted hood and daily driven.

EDIT: Massively tree'd.

'Yeee haw! Mah Vee-8 is pushin 1000!'

Stanced BMW E30 with chalkboard painted hood and daily driven.

Fox Body:

Dude, our cousin's hot.

E30:

I wear my hat (that still has the original sticker on it) at a 90 degree angle at all times, as well as sagging skinny jeans and shoes of an obnoxious color. I worship Deadmau5 and I think cars customized to look worn out are cool. I plan on adding some bitchin faux rust paint next year.

Peugeot 205 GTI

peugeot-205-gti-04.jpg

Screw Subaru and Mitsubishi! Toyota is where it's at! Rally legend! I love to drive, and like laughing at people when they're snowed in, because I'm an awkward 🤬 like that. I heard of a guy with a 2.2L Camry, he won everything at the lights, maybe I should do a 2.2L Camry engine swap...

Next car: Opel Manta 400

opel_manta_gsi.jpg

Last edited:
"I'm a rally fan that thinks Ford UK, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Fiat, Peugeot, Toyota Europe, and MG are overrated. GM is where it's at!"

Ford Crown Victoria P71 (front seat :sly:)

So, the police man's car?

"I'm a retiree. If the police force can use this car, it's obviously well-versed enough for me. It must be very useful."

Bright orange Mazda Atenza 25Z '07

They're waiting for someone to go past in a BMW at double the speed limit, and then they're going to find themselves frustrated when they can't catch it.

Saab 92

SAAB_92001.jpg

Back