What does a car say about its driver?

1980's Chevy Monte Carlo on 22" chrome wheels.

The government and my mad hustling skills paid for the wheels.

2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade

jeep.jpg

AMCNUT
Look! I bought a Jeep! With extra headlights on the roof! I'm officially ready for anything now.

*proceeds to drive on smooth paved roads 99% of the time*

Nash Metropolitan

Smile, wave, we're in a parade!!

GEO Metro
geo-metro-03.jpg

I have no sense of style and I like to drive around letting people know my life has been a complete failure.

Next: Fiat Panda TwinAir

Pg-37-animal.jpg

I recently turned 40 and I felt that I needed to relive my youth. I purchased it when it was all the rage for above sticker price, but it now sits in my garage, rarely driven in favor of my 328i. I also bought a boat and a motorcycle during that period that I no longer use. Hey, want a really nice Boss 302?

BMW 325e
1.jpg

I couldn't afford new BMW cars so old school luxury had to cut it.

1986 Lincoln Continental Mark VII 302ci V8

I couldn't afford new BMW cars so old school luxury had to cut it.

1986 Lincoln Continental Mark VII 302ci V8

It depends on the condition but I'll suppose it's a beater.

I just started dealing drugs. I'll hustle until I get a used escalade brah.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5S

2004_nissan_altima_sedan_25-s_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Edit: Tree'd. :dunce:

Seville
Your Seville's got more power, more cubes, and more inches from bumper to bumper? Yeah, well my Lincoln's rear wheel drive!

Altima
I'm a working mother of two who just couldn't be seen in a Camry. So instead, I bought something uglier, not much faster, and just as boring. But at least I think I'm cool.

Ford Explorer
280px-95-98_Ford_Explorer.jpg

I know nothing of cars, but I knew I had to buy something that reminded me of my younger days, so I bought the most generic, common classic car I could find.

Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Wagon
subaru-impreza-2.5-rs-wagon-05.jpg

My minivan is eleventy billion times cooler than yours just because it is named after one of the most famous artists of all time.

1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited Sedan

1995_buick_roadmaster_4_dr_limited_sedan-pic-49400.jpeg

I'm a young guy in North Carolina who does Youtube videos about cars and enjoys talking about cars. My name is Kyle.

Hyundai Genesis R-Spec
2012-hyundai-genesis-r-spec-fd.jpg

I'm a young guy in North Carolina who does Youtube videos about cars and enjoys talking about cars. My name is Kyle.

Hyundai Genesis R-Spec
2012-hyundai-genesis-r-spec-fd.jpg

Hahaha that one made my laugh a lot. :lol:

Genesis R-Spec: I bought a Hyundai, just don't tell anyone I've paid it more than 45 000 $

Next up: 1972 Cadillac Eldorado
image_large.php

Last edited:
^
I like something that is economic fuel-wise, plus if you stand back enough it looks like a must-
explosion1.gif

EDIT:
2008 S class bought used for half what it was new

I don't care if you're older and make more money than me; my car's nicer, so move it!

Ford F-350 King Ranch
Ford_F-350_King_Ranch_--_09-12-2010.jpg

Back