What does a car say about its driver?

My life partner and I are very happy with our Outback.

volkswagen-amarok-canyon-concept-photo-444844-s-1280x782.jpg

Decided I wasn't really satisfied with anything Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Ford, or GM had to offer, so I opted for this instead.

1999 Porsche Boxter.

I live in the suburbs and bought it when I was 16 with my mowing money. I put a fake N1 exhaust on it.

Messerschmitt.

I eat Triumphs for breakfast. Wait, isn't this a plane? What? SAAB!? SAAB can't pass me! Nooooo!!

'09 Lancer Ralliart Sportback

(I may have posted this before, I'd like a new result though if that is the case :D)

^^They don't know how leave a perfectly good car alone.

Side note: I'd also like to know what a cars colour says about its owner. We're taught in the automotive world, that red means "stop". Brake lights, stop signs, traffic lights, railroad crossings.

Next car: Mark III Supra turbo

Edit: I'm too late.

"I like the idea of a Ricer, so I decided to turn my car into one too."

'13 Suzuki Swift Sport

2-swfit-rear-tracking.jpg

EDIT: Tree'd. Was meant to be for the 240SX - but could sort of work for the Supra.

I'm poor trying too hard but can't afford a modern high performance sports car with independent suspension.

Saab%20900%20Turbo%20(3).jpg

Saab 900 Turbo

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that the Shelby Mustangs had independent suspension, but not a limited slip diff? Or, am I backwards? :dunce:

I'm pretty sure they had live axles with a LSD, considering 2013 models do, but can be modded to have IRS.

@Doog

I like a good combination of mild performance will retaining my ability to cart a bunch of people around. Good road trip vehicle.

1972 Ford Torino

_origin_Ford-Torino-8.jpg

↑↑I'm cool. Everyone loves me.

↑I'got some moonshine in dah back, if ya'all interested.

Saab 9000 Turbo

aeroside1.jpg

EDIT: Treed

@Doog
I couldn't afford a Bronco, so I bought this and lifted it for mild offroading. The meh gas mileage is a plus.

@Roger
I I like a small amount of luxury without going over the top. The sunroof serves as a nice touch.

1979 Ford Mustang Cobra III

1979_Mustang_Cobra_III.jpg

I wanted a BMW and couldn't afford it. So I bought this hoping that someone thinks I'm cool.

1976 Dodge Dart 340

32172200002_large.jpg

I thought this would turn heads because it looks like a cheap rip off of a Corvette, but those Corvettes are a rarity around here so this will have to do.

2004 Pontiac Grand Am 2-door

33547490003_large.jpg

Back