What does a car say about its driver?

'Murica. I also have a hot girlfriend.

Next: Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Porsche-Panamera-S-E-Hybrid.jpg.jpg

@240sx missle: cones........
^
I am the spokesman for Forza 4. Though I am more than most racers today can afford and somehow lose to a Supra.
800px-Lamborghini-Espada.jpg

Last edited:
*Ssangyong Actyon*
I don't have eyes. Or money. Or taste. Or anything really.
*Caddie CTS-V Wagon
A busy man, likes getting sideways but always needs to take the kids places and haul some timber at the same time.
mazda-6-mps-11.jpg

EDIT - This is a really fun game

I want something that's fast but goes under the radar and has some sleeper factor to it. The AMGs and Ms are too expensive or unreliable for me and this is a nice ride for those who know what it is.

Fiat 500L

Mazda 6: I am a business man who was told to drive this car to Luxembourg rather than take my own car by my boss.

Fiat 500L: I wanted a 500, but I couldn't fit my kids in it.

Last edited:
Mazda 6: I am a business man who was told to drive this car to Luxembourg rather than take my own car by my boss.
You know it's an MPS don't you? In this scenario it would probably be the Mazda getting left at home and then getting forced to drive either A) a 1.8L L8-DE Mazda 6, or B) a 1.9 CDTI l4 Vectra C down to Luxembourg.

I have no real driving skill in GT5 just like the NSX Type R driver. Or I want a heavier Elise that has two useless seats.

009.jpg

I don't care that it's the same as an AW11 but uglier, it's a Porche that I can actually auto-X effectively.

1989 Dodge Caravan Turbo
1989-dodge-caravan.jpg

I don't care that it's the same as an AW11 but uglier, it's a Porche that I can actually auto-X effectively.

1989 Dodge Caravan Turbo
1989-dodge-caravan.jpg

I'll run down your Camaro all day long:

'69 Charger

Vista Cruiser

I'm a pothead with a really hot redhead for a girlfriend, a burnout friend, a foreign friend, a complete idiot friend, and my dad calls everyone a dumbass.

Panther Pink Dodge Challenger T/A

tumblr_lym6evzELU1qcdxvpo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of the smallest cars... In the world.

Porsche 918 Spyder with any special livery

P12_0378.jpg

^Fave.

Back