What does a car say about its driver?

I don't think the words classic and torque should mix.

1971 Camaro

mypage.jpg

I'm insanely rich but I'm not like those guys who buy Veyrons and gawk at them and be all snobby, I actually take my car out and abuse it like it was meant to be.

'67 Ford Galaxie 289

JimWisker.jpg

I'm a short-haired white American male with a wife, a job in a cubicle, and 2 kids. In other words, I'm totally unremarkable. BMW 528i
Assuming it's F10: I'm middle aged, I have a small company I run with my wife, have a kid studying in a good college, don't care much about my looks nor driving fast, just want a Comfortable luxury car at a decent price that fits with the rest of my middle upper class lifestyle. Bought it in my favorite shade of grey.

Dodge neon SRT-4

Dodge neon SRT-4

"My dad instilled the love of domestics in me, but I secretly love the Fast and Furious movies. Do you think these red, white, and blue underglow light kits will show those Civics?"

Lotus-Exige-S-green.jpg

'67 Ford Galaxie 289

*picture of a 390 car*

Hi, my name is RJ and I finally found some money.

@Lotus: Trackday bro. Bro, goin' to the trackday? Five sets of tires for the trackday bro.

And now, to doom myself...

1998-2001_Volkswagen_Passat_sedan_--_03-21-2012.JPG

With the 1.8T and a manual.

Please, Stop quoting the picture of the car immediately above you. Some people don't have superfast broadband and find that pages take forever to load if people INTENTIONALLY TRY TO DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF IMAGES ON THE PAGE.

Please, Stop quoting the picture of the car immediately above you. Some people don't have superfast broadband and find that pages take forever to load if people INTENTIONALLY TRY TO DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF IMAGES ON THE PAGE.

Sorry, a few people have quoted cars from pages back, just making sure people knew exactly what I was talking about. And I am not INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF IMAGES ON THE PAGE as you put it.

Yes, I know, but a lot of people begin to quote cars from 3/4 pages back and don't really make it clear what they are referring to. Sorry if I am slowing anyone down:guilty:

Or you can just not quote anyone and simply refer to the car by name, or not even bother, because it's in the post immediately above you and it should be obvious what you're referring to.

It's generally pretty easy to know what they are referring to even if they don't say so.
Even then, it's not terribly important.

If you must refer the car, just do this.👍

*Random car*

Latest Posts

Back