What does a car say about its driver?

JDM fanboy who wants to get all the JDM stuff for it.

02-03_Mitsubishi_Diamante_.jpg

Mitsubishi Diamante

I'm a teenager and this is the first car my parents bought for me for graduation. I like mild performance but I right now I'd prefer just to get back and forth to work.

1978 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am 400ci (6.6L) V8
2008+005.jpg

I like to be prepared for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

I'm a student or just getting started. I'm tech savvy with a wild side. I'm not ready for anything serious or long term I'm just having fun. I haven't even figured out my career path at this point.

Not far from reality. I'm a junior in high school. It's my first car, and I expect to be driving it for the next 200,000 miles or so. I like to think of myself as tech-savvy, and I quite enjoy just driving. I'm more than likely majoring in aerospace engineering.

And I wanted an RX-8, but couldn't afford the insurance.

All in all, you still did pretty good.

1969 Ford Falcon
parisian5.JPG

This one is pretty close to the car a friend of mine drives.

It says that they like to try to get the number of images on forum pages to double what they need to be so the page loads far slower, apparently.

ST165_1988_black_mchoi.jpg

It says that they like to try to get the number of images on forum pages to double what they need to be so the page loads far slower, apparently.

Quoted for truth.

*ST165*

I am a connoisseur of semi-vintage JDM sports cars. I am also looking at purchasing an AW11 and an FB RX-7. But you've probably never heard of those.:sly::P

I like performance but I try not to go over the top and get mixed in with the tuner crowd.

1977 Ford F-150 Shortbed

6828600005_large.jpg

I'm a teenager, and this is the car my parents bought me for graduation. I hope it lasts me through college.

1965 Mustang 250 Inline 6

Side-%20W-White%20075.jpg

Latest Posts

Back