What does a car say about its driver?

a detective from an old film

--

Heron
t0htrvnohsrdcg3q8dxn.jpg

t0htrvnohsrdcg3q8dxn.jpg

All those useless body parts I added on? They make 1000000HP and magically convert my FWD Corsa to RWD bro. I have so much taste.

Trabant_1.1.jpg

Because being longitude was not enough. ( Looks like they taken the lancer and just applied a few things.)
tumblr_mbth38bwnU1rx7ryro1_500.jpg

Not sure if responding to rx-7 or Fiat... Because it works for both.
Yeah, school computer blocks almost everything, so I could not see the picture of the Fiat, so I replied to the rx-7 and then launched a script that unblocks everything. Its changed for the Fiat now

Because being longitude was not enough. ( Looks like they taken the lancer and just applied a few things.)
tumblr_mbth38bwnU1rx7ryro1_500.jpg

Tell me that is not an actual soldier, and not actually stationed somewhere in Japan. Tell me that is not an actual automatic rifle. Tell me stupidity on the level of Hellaflush has not yet reached the armed forces.

Doesn't matter if he's a soldier, he loves his car - assuming it's his - or he loves cars - assuming it's not. He doesn't look like he's stationed in Japan, if he is, that's great.... Japan has a developed car scene. Doesn't matter if it's an actual automatic firearm . Finally, that's NOT Hellaflush.

If you saw a fireman posing like that next to a stanced car, would you list a series of complaints?

Last edited:
Back