What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
First letter of my first name and last name... :crazy:
Captain Barbosa?

EzMudAr.jpg

Mine is simply a play upon the name of the famous Transformers character, Optimus Prime. Not gonna lie, it sounded much funnier when I first thought of it! :lol:

My nickname 'in real life' is Turtle. I don't know how I got it or why, so unfortunately I can't tell any awesome story about it.

My nickname 'in real life' is Turtle. I don't know how I got it or why, so unfortunately I can't tell any awesome story about it.
That's when you make stuff up. Preferably involving sharks or hot chicks. I say "or" because "and" doesn't usually end well...

TB
That's when you make stuff up. Preferably involving sharks or hot chicks. I say "or" because "and" doesn't usually end well...
Well, I mean the girl who gave it to me was pretty hot, so there's that.

Edit: Gave me the nickname, that is.

First letter of my first name, and a shortened version of my last name. I guess the number 12 was always one of my favorite numbers, so I just threw that on the end. :D

I'd prefer a name change, but I wasn't able to use my debit card for premium (PayPal is evil :lol:). I guess I'll have to hold off on that.

Dawid Cxod Nowak - My real name. Cxod on the other had is just a name I started using somewhere around 2006 in games.. further on I applied to get it as my second frist name in sweden and it went through.

That is my current full name atm, on passports, drivers license and my creditcard/debitcard :) I can sign **** with Cxod xD

Had no idea this thread existed. It's just the same as my second PSN so I kind of stuck with it. I also used the JR98 abbreviation for my YT channel as well.

Mine is just the title of a favorite rave record that I really, really like from way back in 1998, the year that my raving days had started to simmer down and my Journey through the GT series had just begun.....

I do have the "12 vinyl and this video is a recording I made of it myself....

:D

Mine is a mixture of last 3 letters of my first/nickname (Waynos), and first 3 letters of my last name.
So I pronounce it as like two seperate words, nos (and) hog.

Well... I honestly don't know why I picked 'GTRacer22'.

so original, amirite?

GT - Gran Turismo
Racer
38 - My race number and I'm born 3rd of August

Had I joined a year earlier I would have been GTRacer22 (Old number) or GTRacer96 (birth year).

The CowboyAce part of my name is my dad's password on a website. The 57 part is because it is my lucky number. Just thought I'd use this name to have something different around here, because my PSN name would be a little boring.

Back