What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
@White & Nerdy If I could go off-topic for a bit, let me introduce you to a character:

weirdalpony2.jpg

His name is Cheese Sandwich, he was inspired to become a party pony after he witnessed one of Pinkie Pie's parties when he was a colt.

The kicker? He was voiced by Weird Al, someone who made a parody of Chamillionaire's song "Ridin' Dirty" with his version "White & Nerdy".

It's simple, it's the initial letters of my first, second and last name.

I kinda like the sound of the letters in my native language and I've been using it on a few forums.

Inferno = Fire

251 = I'm unoriginal

Seriously, this was the first username I ever created way back when I was about 9 or 10 years old (I think it was for the Lego games website), and I stuck with it since...

Nope :P It actually doesn't mean anything I just put 2 letters and a number together and kept it

now I use it for everything and don't know why :lol:

My mysterious username came from some random tweet from some guy named Bobby Plizak. He retweeted me because i said YARF to him. He is known for dating youtuber and The Voice Season 6 Team Adam member Christina Grimmie. Christina is known for having TV appearances on Ellen, So Random, and ABCs Dancing with the stars. Is also known for making covers such as the Party in the USA, ET, Titanium, and OneRepublic's Counting stars. And is also known for opening up for Selena Gomez (ugh)

https://twitter.com/BPlizak

https://twitter.com/TheRealGrimmie

Last edited:
Real name + Lamborghini = Gerarghini. Since 2011.

I didn't realize how hard it was to pronounce until everyone I've ever told it to has problems saying it without me correcting them :lol:.

'B-Man' was the nickname that my father called me by, due to my first name starting with 'B'. More recently, I've had a small following at school as I give myself the same nickname.

It's 'Bman' and not 'B-Man'. I always write it as if it were a word, with no dash or (capital) 'M'.

Ishikawa Masaki is suppose to be my name in Japanese.
石川 Ishikawa (stone river) 雅紀 Masaki (elegant chronicle)
Or a quick Google search says that
Ishikawa means 'elegant tree' and Masaki means 'rock river,' so it's close enough.
I'm not Asian by the way.

Back in 2009 when I was creating my gamertag I wanted to use part of my name. (Erik) so that produced Air, and my dad suggested to add Captain, so I shortened that to Capt. Thus came Capt Air and its stuck!

Jimi was my first dog, an American Pit Bull terrier

jimi1-1-1.jpg

jimi2-1-1.jpg

RIP Jimi :(
Looks like he(hope im right there) was a nice pitty. I have a young bitch about 2-1/2 and an older girl around 11yrs. My kids adore them.

Cant really divulge the meaning of me name. With kids and all on this forum.

Last edited:
I came up with this name when registering here on GTP and been using it on the interwebz ever since. Yes, I'm the kind of person who uses the same nickname everywhere. :P Why "Jet Badger"? I wanted to come up with something rather silly and comical, and badger riding a jet engined rocket was the first thing I came up with. :) Well, it was either that or Nuclear Meercat...

I came up with this name when registering here on GTP and been using it on the interwebz ever since. Yes, I'm the kind of person who uses the same nickname everywhere. :P Why "Jet Badger"? I wanted to come up with something rather silly and comical, and badger riding a jet engined rocket was the first thing I came up with. :) Well, it was either that or Nuclear Meercat...

Admit it, we all know you're really Justin Bieber in disguise.

Back