What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 6,241 comments
I had pre ordered Balders Gate 3 when it was first offered for sale to support Larian making the game as I was a big fan of BG1 and BG2 from years ago.

Between life and other reasons as I usually wait a while before I play a new release to let them fix all the quirks and bugs along with getting any gameplay and balance issues sorted out through updates before I do my initial playthrough.

Well finally just getting going, did my character creation as a Evocation Wizard based on a Githyanki race build as the attributes of the race add armor and weapons proficiencies to the wizard build.

Been a long time since I played a game such as this but as an older gamer I enjoy the ability to go at a slower pace and really spend time exploring the world and even planning out the turn based combat.
I am in no hurry to finish the game and expect I will do a number of different playthroughs with different character builds and party composition.
This sounds familiar. I've had the game since launch, 500+ hours in and I still haven't got anywhere near an ending. Keep restarting and trying new classes, new races, good and evil, new romances. Console mods now available are not helping the situation. It is really turning into a forever game, I just don't play anything else anymore.

Back