What have you done to your car today?

Good spotting, it actually is a RacePak, it's a range they did with Haltech. There is a base model one that doesn't have an accelerometer or GPS, but still functions great as a display, then there is this model which incorporates gps and an accelerometer, which coupled with the logging from the devices would be a fun thing for track days, you can see your throttle percentage and speed charted alongside your track position etc, and then there are even higher up models.

This one is nearly 2 grand... They can do a deal if you buy it with an ECU but I can't afford to buy both right now and it's not an urgent thing - my factory dash still works after all and I have a tach adapter to be able to use my factory tach with an output from the Haltech seen as I am ditching the factory igniter which used to send a signal to the tach. The ECU can log all of the statistics of the engine for later or display in real time on a laptop anyway...

Yeah we put the top end RacePak model into a LSX bike. Hard to see in the first pic, but it's there tucked in the little chromed enclosure over the handle bars.
035.jpg

Better shot of the bike and you can see the RacePak in the enclosure. 427cid EFI + nitrous, why? Who needs a reason why, because we can :)
024.jpg

Last edited:
Hoovered it, and then tried to apply some T-Cut to the passenger side front wing and door. Some fool scraped my car in the shopping centre car park (I'm guessing) and I only noticed when I got home today, so it was either today or yesterday.
It's not too deep, but it's about 2 inches tall and goes from my front wing all the way across the door (a metre or more). :(
I thought T-Cut would work but it didn't really do much, I can still see the white lines very clearly.

However I used some Turtlewax and now from anywhere from a foot away the scratch/scrape isn't visible. So I'm really happy with that. I don't know why I should be; seeing as though it shouldn't even be there!

Installed ARB roller drawers in the Pathfinder, and once again cleaned out the Accord which still appears to be generating no interest regarding its sale. The joys of selling a car...

Here l am reading comments about turbos, suspension etc... while l figure out why the water won't reach my windshield when l turn the wipers on.

Oh and not bad Eric.

Didn't do it but debated wether or not I wanted to start pulling the cab off my pickup

What did I do to my car today? I loaded up something in my trunk. Here's a peak:

kwv2.jpg

Hmmmm..... I wonder what those are for? :D

I have seen photos of you, so my best guess is that those are the new shocks for beefing up your bicycle.

:lol:

Over the weekend:

New battery
New front right wheel bearing
Adjusted rear alignment
New side marker bulbs
New front right blinker bulb
New right high beam bulb
Vacuumed interior
Washed wheels and suspension assembly
Added diff fluid

Took up my whole weekend.

Dennisch
I have seen photos of you, so my best guess is that those are the new shocks for beefing up your bicycle.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

That was a good laugh. Pako those are nice! The legacy will handle now!

:lol::lol:

That was a good laugh. Pako those are nice! The legacy will handle now!

:D

Yeah, it should do a lot better. When I first got the car, it drove on rails. That only lasted about 10K miles. I wanted a more aggressive stance as well as performance, hence my decision to not just change out the springs and call it a day. Hopefully on Thursday my SpecB tophats will get here and I can put these on. Very excited!

Dad and I took apart the RZ after it seized.

The top of the left piston had the texture of a jawbreaker when you snap it down the middle.
And it's supposed to be slightly domed put there is a big dip in the centre, (A little bit of the piston now resides on the plug. :lol:)
(The little cliff on the left is where there is no piston left, that's the ring.)

Which is what scraped the cylinder walls to 🤬, cue honing and oversize pistons.
But hey, it's another 3cc. :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Changed/upgraded The Brick's wheel package.

547074_4186424472245_868194059_n.jpg

GTZ's are on it. 215/55 ZR16's.. They're just a touch meaty (and faintly rub), but they look GREAT.

Previously:
600593_3922347630489_57738454_n.jpg

*Girl gets in my car*

"Do you ever clean it?"

Get home, vacuum is broken. Of course.

36 lint roller sheets later, and I'm fit to get all the ladies.

hawkeye122
*Girl gets in my car*

"Do you ever clean it?"

Get home, vacuum is broken. Of course.

36 lint roller sheets later, and I'm fit to get all the ladies.

I haven't quite been there, but similar. My car was in storage inside a cave for a while, and when I got it the interior was covered in mold. The gf didn't appreciate this so she gave me $5 for clorox wipes "because ew". I parked that baby in the sun, mold was dry the next day, and spent $.25 at the car wash shampooing the carpet and using the free vacuum. I used the remaining $4.75 for soda. It may not sound like much, but considering this was in high school, I made a fortune!

Ran it through the car wash. I generally make it a point to not go through the one next to my house (brushes FTL), but it was free, the car was filthy, and once shouldn't hurt it too badly.

Drove the big sister's MX5 with its recent service and recently replaced clutch. If I didn't love SIC EM 2.0 so much I would have been searching for an NB straight afterwards.

Also took my girlfriend for her first spin in the 'Rex :D she loves the damn thing almost as much as I do!

Installed the KW Variant 2 coilovers today.

Washed it.

Took it for a spirited drive.

Took some pictures.

dsc0005001.jpg

Pulled the injectors out of my Audi. Getting them tested tomorow, hopefully that's the source of my never ending problems.

Back