What have you done to your car today?

Except you failed to notice that your Hyundai isn't really part of the "Import world" you're so excited about. Your car is not Japanese.

EDIT: It may be in fact, an import, but so is anything else not made in the USA. I don't think you were referring to everything not domestic.

Wow, just wow.

You're trying to argue about cars and you're not even a car enthusiast. A bigger question is why are you on a forum based on a video game that centers around the car enthusiast?

Good luck with your super fast ultra headlight import korean hyundai.

Hey man, Hyundais are awesome. On a different note, my brother replaced the distributor cap in his tortoise.

Hey man, Hyundais are awesome.

Yay I got someone who's on my side :D
this is not my car but I own this model
3-02.elantra.ltupict.500.jpg

Mine is silver too but mine has a sunroof which this one doesn't have

Last edited:
Well it's approved, just checked the package. Sorry Joey D but it looks like I won't get pulled over. It's really cool to have them on. It's part of the Import world dude. I may not be a car enthusiast (which I don't want be one) like everyone else but I am definitly a Import Boy

:lol: I highly doubt that, what's the brand on the bulbs and how much did you pay for them?

:lol: I highly doubt that, what's the brand on the bulbs and how much did you pay for them?

Raybrig and I paid 85$ for them besides if they aren't approved I don't care.
I put a lot of money into them because I only trust Raybrig
Raybrig is the best brand for xenon lights

Last edited:
I...that...how...
Do you actually care about cars at all? Or are you just here because it's "cool" to talk about cars? Or is this the most elaborate fakeposting spree ever?

Face-palm indeed.

I spent 3hrs doing an extensive detail on my car on Saturday, and find lovely dirtying due on my car this morning.:grumpy:
Buying my King Springs tomorrow, the final step in getting my Ute lowered before sending it away to have everything fitted.:D Then I'll have to bring it to work for the wheel allignment and possible RWC.
Would a 30min drive on incorrectly alligned tyres be a terribly bad thing?

Depends how quickly you drive and how far out of alignment they are.

That's the only problem I have, the guys I'm getting it fitted by have a really old school allignment machine, it's not very good, even they recommend using someone else's high tech machinery. It'd be a waste of money to get it alligned there because I'd still have to take it elsewhere.:nervous:

Raybrig and I paid 85$ for them besides if they aren't approved I don't care.
I put a lot of money into them because I only trust Raybrig
Raybrig is the best brand for xenon lights

After looking up Raybrig lights they are halogen xenon which means they are more than likely not DOT approved bulbs, thus illegal. And you paid $85 bucks for them? You got ripped off, looking around the net they can be had for $50 easily.

And the best out there for high performance lighting is probably Höen, everyone I've ever talked to, no matter what vehicle they drive, swears by them. Plus they are designed so you don't blind other people while driving down the road. They even offer the upgraded connectors so you don't have a fire.

You probably will get pulled over for your lights, especially if there is a blue tint to them. Also xenon like bulb make it very difficult to drive in anything other then clear weather. If it's raining, foggy, or snowy the light is going to do weird things. About the best thing I can suggest if you are going to keep the bulbs is to install yellow fog lamp bulbs, not driving lamp bulbs though.

Would a 30min drive on incorrectly alligned tyres be a terribly bad thing?

Not really, I drove the Blazer about 50 miles after I lowered it since it was done on a Saturday night and the alignment shop didn't open till Monday. I never had any problems other then the steering felt a bit off and the tires squealed at very low speeds. I wouldn't recommend driving for any extended length of time or distance but 30 minutes shouldn't be an issue.

I went to a Hyundai dealer last week and test drove the Coupe SIII and that changed my mind on what I thought about Hyundai, I was quite impressed. They are very good cars for the money you pay for them. Very comfy and well kitted and felt solid but performance wise the SIII is rubbish and looks a lot faster than it actually is.

Back on topic im in the process of referbishing my wheels. I was expecting it to be a dark metallic grey but its turned out a glittery black:scared:
Look quite nice in the flesh though, quite happy with the results but I think the last two will turn out even better because this is the first time Ive done this.

Got some gold wheel nuts to go with them too :D

Anyone know how long it should take for laquer to dry properly? Its been an hour but it still feels soft and easy to chip/scratch. Also is it ok to put the wheels in front of a heater? Im worried the laquer might start drying with cracks if I do....

Not really, I drove the Blazer about 50 miles after I lowered it since it was done on a Saturday night and the alignment shop didn't open till Monday. I never had any problems other then the steering felt a bit off and the tires squealed at very low speeds. I wouldn't recommend driving for any extended length of time or distance but 30 minutes shouldn't be an issue.
I drove my car for 2 weeks with a messed up alignment. I even went on a 4 hour trip from here, my tires are still fine.

I drove my car for 2 weeks with a messed up alignment. I even went on a 4 hour trip from here, my tires are still fine.

Depends on how screwed up the alignment is, without that knowledge I can't say it would be a good idea.

No it shouldn't be an issue, even further shouldn't be a problem, although I wouldn't drive the vehicle across Australia.

Uh...

1. timing belt broke in the middle of an intersection. Thankfully, no further damage. Fixed it at Grandma's. (Requires removing one motor mount.)

2. While at it, replaced passenger side axle. Boot had busted for awhile, and it needed a new axle soon.

Back