What's so special about Stig?

• Thread starter GTMail
  • 109 comments
I always thought from the description of Stig's nipples that we must be related;

TensRightNipple.jpg

The Stig is similar to the Dali Llama in a way...There have been many Dali Llamas but only one at any given time. That Blue Jumbo Jet you see in the back ground at the TopGear track,the one that looks like Air Force one,is The Stigs...That allows him to be the International Stig that we see today.
The very first Stig of course invented the Wheel!...True!

Rit
The Stig is similar to the Dali Llama in a way...There have been many Dali Llamas but only one at any given time. That Blue Jumbo Jet you see in the back ground at the TopGear track,the one that looks like Air Force one,is The Stigs...That allows him to be the International Stig that we see today.

Very true. He keeps getting blown up but allways there when needed to test the next car.

Some say.......he has over 1,200 Premium cars and he can do an oil change from the online lobby. All we know is......I am is hero. :)

Some say his blood is an accepted substitute for DOT-5 brake fluid. Others say he can chew and digest gemstones, but only the green ones.

All we know is, he's called The Stig.

Obviously I've watched Top Gear before. I'm not really looking for Chuck Norris jokes. Yes I'm a Top Gear fan too but really? It's a white racing suit not the real Stig.

And the cars in GT5, are just a bunch of 0's and 1's, not real cars, but does that keep you from wanting/enjoying them?

Rit

That plane and the location of the TGTT was used in the Bond film Quantum of Solace. And the Stig was the one who rolled the Aston 7 times! That is 100% true!

My new Bob came with a white Stig suit, All white with a black GT5 logo on the back and an all white helmet. I just hope this Stig wannabe can drive like the Stig and not Miss Daisy like the rest of my Bobs.

Some say that he is banned from the Northhampton Services Little Chef for 17 reasons. And that he is confused by stairs...

some say, to turn him on you need to wipe your finger down his face, like this and that if he was getting divorced from paul mcartney, he would keep his stupid whiny mouth shut. all we know is that he's called the stig.

Back