What's so special about Stig?

• Thread starter GTMail
  • 109 comments
Crazed_Coupe
By the way all the Top Gear wannabe shows are terrible.

Agree 100%. And note that I am an American and I absolutely love top gear. Out American version is soooooo pathetic. They try to copy the UK version but fail miserably.

LONG LIVE THE STIG!!!

Agree 100%. And note that I am an American and I absolutely love top gear. Out American version is soooooo pathetic. They try to copy the UK version but fail miserably.

LONG LIVE THE STIG!!!

I'm American as well and I saw the premier of our version of Top Gear on the History Channel and it was terrible to be honest.

I absolutely love the original Top Gear toooo. :)

I'm American as well and I saw the premier of our version of Top Gear on the History Channel and it was terrible to be honest.

I absolutely love the original Top Gear toooo. :)

exactly, they overdo it, on one of the new episodes, they do a cheap car challenge and have about 5 crashes every time they stop, just from running into each other

DaLightninRacer

LONG LIVE THE STIG!!!

I like your american top gear.

I was really surprised when I started doing Top Gear laps (with standing starts and stock tires) that my times were faster than his! Obviously this wouldn't be the case in real life, but whatever.

LONG LIVE THE STIG!!!

The Aussie one used to do that, and when they faced the original Top Gear, they were told that they can't be like the original, and be different. And now it's actually getting quite good.

Back