Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
I'm Flipperdog, Flip for short since I was 14, because we used to flip out a lot.
Like, psyche(sike) they call it now.

Mine's pretty much my handle for everything in life. Some shorten it to GG, to Giles, or even (which is quite acceptable) G. It's really good to use it on a place like this, because it means that people who know me, like know who I am and stuff, and people who don't know me might as well get to know my Real Life Handle (RLH) right now, or their little hearts may get confused by the duality.

Originally posted by jag_man_v12
Do i really need to answer this one :P
I think your name comes from the following pieces of information:
You have a Jaguar car.
You are a man.
You have 12 cylinders.

Or is it the Jaguar with 12 cylinders?

Yes.

That'll be it! :)

Originally posted by GT-R
My screenname pretty much came from my favorite car's badge. Can you guess which car?
(hint: Nissan made it)

Skyline...:P

and all that time i thought it was for the Pontiac Vibe GT-R... which doesn't merit the GT-R badge.

Originally posted by GT-R

Whoa, are you telepathic? :eek: :D :D

Well, anything's possible...:D

j/k, the Skyline is one of my favorite cars in real life(but not in GT3):)

Just something that's been with me for a while. I was really into them about 10 years ago, but the name has kinda stuck with me. It doesn't hurt that my license plate reads NJA TRTL. :P

MazKid:
Maz-short for Mazda
Kid-cuase I am

My dad goes by MAZ4ME, so MazKid seems right. My brother goes by Mazda Miester at some boards.

There you have it.

SN95NIK is just something I made up as a SN when I origianlly signed up with my internet service.

SN95 is the current Ford Mustang Chassis, which is also my current daily driver.

NIK, well, I'd bet most of you could figurte that out....

i do also go under another name
colinda or colindastar

my name being colin
my wifes being linda
and star as part of my last name

colinda is also the number plate on the jag now
and colinda couriers is my business name

Ok. More than 10 replies. :)

GC - My nickname.

style - I dunno just like the word "style". :P Plus with my avatars i can put "GCstyle" with a "$" as the s! :D

My last name is MacDonald, and all my friends called me macka in high school, and while playing hockey. Some of them still use it, and it kinda stuck. There ya go :cool:

My old handle, Special K, was because my GF's name starts with K, and she's very special to me :couple:

I chose mine because it's my real name. Also, at the time, it was the username I used for everything. It worked out nicely because not too many people have ever seen or heard my name.

If i could change it, I might change to eMadman or eMad Hatter because that's what I use an just about everything new I sign up to. But then again, I've been around here long enough that Emad is good enough.

I have done this so many times at this point. . . Think of a car and a engine :D so knuckle busting done and lots of fun destroyed by a farking Escalade :mad"

i dunno...this is my name for almost everything and when i first chose it...i wa thinking that im strange...one of the strangest people at my school...and then i saw a commercial for dumb and dumberER..so i came up with strangester

mine is well something i read in a book somewhere or something and i couldnt think of anything else at the time because i didnt want to use the same name i use for all my stuff like instant messanger and email which is ej24w61 i use it for everything that requires registration so i wanted to be different for once!:lol: :mischievous: :lol:

Back