Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
It's a UK pizza company: Don Beni, that my stoner friend took and used to say that something's good (i.e. Getting my R34 tomorrow... donbeni! [Yeah i know we're weird]). It stuck so i took it, misspelt (sp?) it and there you go.

my name is oscar, and peopel say i am "out there" and everywhere

so when i thought of colorful i thought of

os·car·fulz ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôs-kèr-fül´z)

adj.

1. Full of oscar; abounding in oscars: he was very oscarfulz at the party.
2. Characterized by rich variety; vividly distinctive: oscarful language.

Originally posted by TSi_Shiftz
TSi = My engine......

Shiftz = I love quick shifts

I've been trying to think of what to say for the past fifteen minutes, but it never came out right.

Basically:

• I don't think you have a TSi at age 15. If you do, your lucky.
• You can't put all of that power to use. Your too inexperienced a driver. If your sane, you can drive it on the street pretty easily, but thats no big claim.
• I don't like the sort of, "I know this car." tone you seem to carry. Mainly steming from your TSi, engine comment, mixed with your profile and signature.
• On the condition you do have this car, have fun with the drivetrain after the "quick shifts".

Originally posted by VG30DETT
I've been trying to think of what to say for the past fifteen minutes, but it never came out right.

Basically:

• I don't think you have a TSi at age 15. If you do, your lucky.
• You can't put all of that power to use. Your too inexperienced a driver. If your sane, you can drive it on the street pretty easily, but thats no big claim.
• I don't like the sort of, "I know this car." tone you seem to carry. TSi is a trimline, not a engine.
• On the condition you do have this car, have fun with the drivetrain after the "quick shifts".

How does that saying go? Oh man ........ lets see...... it was.....

OWNED!

Umm I have an English mate that lives near me and his missus wont let me use the word Bollocks anywhere near her kids so...
That and I figured that no one else wuold have been mad enough to call themselves that :lol:

The #999 came from some OLR comp I was in once upon a time

Ok well first of all I will have some pics for you as soon as I get them developed of my 94' Talon with the 96' TSi AWD in it.
The car itself was only 1,500 and the engine was covered by Christmas and my Birthday put together from my mom and dad. Totally, it costed around 6g's to get the engine and then dropped in.

About the shiftz, dude you need to lighten up. Everyone likes to drive like a racer sometimes... That dosn't mean I am stupid and are going to burn down my Tranny everyday like a dumbass.'

So get off my case and have a good one!

OK....... Hold up...... Did you just say you put a 2nd gen motor into a 1st gen?

*slaps TSi*.........

TS1 help me if i miss anything here.

The 2nd generation motors are prone to walk the crank...... lol sorry... couldnt resist. They come with a less capable turbo from the factory. You aslo failed to mention which turbo you are using.... if you even know about that...... you easily could have taken an "6k" and done a heck of a lot more with your original motor...... OK thats all i can think of in like 2 minutes......

Yes, your right i could of. I don't race much though because I don't have a lot of time. I just wanted a AWD motor and something that I could put in my car without making -too- much of a change. I mean I have to get new drivetrain, axels, and transmission but I like having the AWD. I don't know more of like a car to drive rather than race.

Ok so did you get just an engine or did you get the engine and drivetrain from a second gen?

Was your Talon AWD to begin with?

Why didnt you get a 1st AWD engine and drivetrain?

The car I found was a 2gen crashed and the engine was cheaper. The tranny and such we're along with it.

And no my engine was a 1.8 SHOC to begin with as in my old pictures of my car.

Well truth be known, my mother actually calls me William.
But since that's my older brother's name, I thought it best to use my own. But since, in my mind, Gilbert makes me think of guys in horn-rimmed glasses, with pocket protectors and slide rules...I shortened it to Gil.

Yes, I do have issues...:lol:

Tailo came from my older bro's friend who used to call my bro "mafia boy" back in high school. I was then labelled "mafia junior" or "junior mafia boy" or something along the lines of that--I don't remember the actual one. Then one afternoon, he just called me "tailo" which actually stems from "dailo" in Chinese I think, which means "mafia leader" as in the Triads and such. It just stuck. It's Asian, and it sounds Asian. Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, I'm Asian.

edit: That was four or five years ago I believe.

it started with the old ps1 game gensou suikoden (1995)and their was a character named who seemed to stand out as an artist (kirkis, duh) since then its been the name for every game, post, rpg, cellphone, email, dog, pc, tv, exhaust system, webpage, girlfriend in bed. scratch the last one.

pako pako,? captain tylor? irresponsible?

bakkayoma.com <-me art

Back