Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
It's the first four letters of my last name and the first four letters of my wife's maiden name. She came up with it when we first moved in together and were trying to come up with a common email address. I've used it ever since.

Everything with Supra, Skyline, and Viper was already taken. At least, that's the reason I'm giving this time.

Fer teh wreckord: \poop-ick\

choose mine 2 ways first emerald cause i like the color, tiger from when i first got online when all i had was a webtv and i met this girl and she allways called me her tiger so thats where mine came from damn i miss her

I'm sure you could all guess why i chose my name. When i joined GTplanet I used to play (and i still do) Vice City for hours, still today I play vice city, but not that often, because I like more stuff now such as
Metal and rock music, watching Beavis and Butthead (see my avatar), and Nevada (especifically Las Vegas)

GTAVCFAN stands for "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Fan", I sound like and idiot saying that. If I could change my name it would be Butt-Head or Vegasnerd.

gtavcfan - Any particular reason you're bumping up old threads? It's getting ridiculous.

Well, I'm a pretty big Led Zeppelin fan. For those of you who aren't familiar with their music, ZoSo is their fourth album. Also, I pretty much ripped off my friend's AIM sn (though they're not exactly the same).

I chose my name after my names "Edible Fetus" and "Reces Feces" got banned in DAoC. I was doing alot of programming at the time, but the name "floatingpoint" was taken, so I subbed in the h for the a.

more likely you miss spelled it:D, i cant find a 'floatingpoint" in the members list

Originally posted by Sage
gtavcfan - Any particular reason you're bumping up old threads? It's getting ridiculous.
No Particular Reason!!;) Some of the old threads are just interesting to resist not posting.

i love it how people get mad at you when you dont use the search button, but when you bump up an old post they also get mad!!:lol: :lol:

anyway, my brother used this name and I stole it from him. plus no one ever uses it, so I dont have to have any dumb variations like powripper666...etc

Usually my nick is K' but it was either taken, or the message-board software doesn't support that short nicks, ooor it doesn't support apostrophs, so I took my second nick, which is the one, I am using right now

850 is the area code of the city, I live in and it sounds nice, when you pronounce it. Eight five zero... eight ... five ... zero ... eight ... ah, **** it. *rofl*

i was trying to get webspace. i ran acorss a name generator. just kept on pressing. then i saw "You have chosen! : bustwave." stuck with it ever since

My initials plus an E (JPC + E = JPEC), also drew inspiration from the file extension "jpeg" (I drew alot of pictures on the comp, was rather obsessed with the jpeg format at the time, mixed initials and filetype to get Jpec). The 07 was added on later for looks...

i chose mine cuz first of, F.Z are my initials. and i kinda had "zamataki" for a while cus im obsessed with japan so i had a little nick like that. and its F.Zamataki cos pro racers have there first initial and last name on whatever car they drive.

Back