Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
Well roll was my nickname. Azn stands for Asian, yes i know you guys dont really like the term "Azn" and say its easier to just type the other two letters, but rollasian dont sound right. :)

Originally posted by DGB454
Just random letters and numbers for mine.
I would think that 454 has something to do with the Chevelle referenced in your sig......

My nickname is skip (or should I say was...) and the 0110 come from my birthday...Jan 1st.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
0110 is January 1? How?
***k. I meant the 10th. That'll teach me to post while doing homework at the same time. Yeah I'm kinda out of it......

[edit by mod: "Asterisking" just one letter isn't enough... okey dokey?]

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh, I was hoping you messed up your username. That would have been hilarious.

Don't you agree?
Yeah, even more so considering the fact that it is also my email, my AIM, my computer username, and also the login for every single site I visit.

Yep. That would suck.

Originally posted by Gil
Because my brothers are Phil and Bill.
Man you turned into a green frog didn't you? Where is the Pig at and of course the beloved Animal??? : )

Originally posted by miata13B
Man you turned into a green frog didn't you? Where is the Pig at and of course the beloved Animal??? : )

Further explanation required...? Is that some Muppet reference?

Truly, My older bros are William and Phillip. I'm Gilbert.
viola': Bill, Phil and Gil.

I imagine if we had a sister, her name would be Jillian.
So we'd be Bill, Phil, Gil, and Jill.:lol:

Originally posted by Gil
Further explanation required...? Is that some Muppet reference?

Truly, My older bros are William and Phillip. I'm Gilbert.
viola': Bill, Phil and Gil.
Yeah, that was a horrible Muppet reference. . . I remember you stating that in another thread before Gil. : ) I just couldn't resist my friend : )

Originally posted by miata13B
Yeah, that was a horrible Muppet reference. . . I remember you stating that in another thread before Gil. : ) I just couldn't resist my friend : )

Cool!:lol: I'm just not "well versed" in "Muppet".:lol:

Back