Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Because I like Skylines and I like Nismo. Little did I realize until later that this is one of the most common names on GTP.

same with me and vipers, viper variants is also one of the most common

well i cant remeber how i got nick name Small_Fryz but i liked it and its so original so i used it

well, i saw alot of member have initial d popular names like akin or redsuns and i just chose nightkids4ever just to show them, btw its nk4e for short

i named my username becuase i was a super big initial D fan.

my card name was Lethal

i drove a Truebo(AE86)

then the Type R part was i also drove a Integra Type R.

so hence! LethalAE86typeR.

how about you guys?

Kinda ran out of threads for the last two, so I had to improvise.

Just proving a point, that's it.

We are serious. At least PuckRock is. There have been about 42 threads wtih the exact same premise as this one.

Someone like you should know how to use the search function.

Mine is a no-brainer. John is my first name, my middle initial is B, last name starts with M, and I graduated from high school in 2001.

I drive a 91 Talon TSi AWD. Everything of mine is this name. It pretty much orriginated from my lisence plate... being TS1AWD

It'a how it sounded when my little sister tried to say my name when she was very young. (my name is Duncan)

So people moan about these threads appearing every now and again. It keeps us occupied though ??

Im not going to just say why I chose my username - I'm going to make this thread about 0.1 % more interesting and get you to guess why I have that username ??

If you want to.

If not, then dont. !!

Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Your name is James, you are tall and you drive/like a Golf GTI?

The Golf bit is a gamble.

I thought it was a Pug 205 GTi.

Originally posted by lethalAE86typeR
i drove a Truebo(AE86)

You mean a Trueno, but they don't exist in the US.

Back