Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
I chose this name because I was trying to think of a cool user name that no one else would have, and wildcard was the first thing that came to my mind.

Take a wild guess as to where mine came from. It's the first words that Neo sees on his computer screen as he wakes up shortly before seeing the woman with the white rabbit tattoo. The 77 is just because I happen to like the number seven.

My friends dad started calling me squid because both me and my friend are named Ryan. it stuck and i use it for everything now

There was a freestyle motocross "team" a few years ago called 'Team Moto Ethix' and it had two of my favorite riders on it. I ended up using Ethix on a few different message boards simply because it was hardly ever taken and I liked it. As for the 101, there were several sites that I tried to sign up to as Ethix and it was taken so I started adding 101. I don't think Ethix is taken on this site. I wish I could remove the 101 from my name, but oh well.

-Mark

Well I think we can all guess but for those of you who don't know... I don't like vipers. Yeah, ok... My other name I go by is Forever92 ('92 was the first year the Viper came out) because it doesn't sound as bad as my current name but means the same.

Nick
drink.gif

Wasn't there a thread around here sort of like this a month ago or something?
Whatever...
I chose mine 'cause I like the Stratos and you can tell it's sleek just by looking at it.

My nickname also gives people with a lisp a hell of a hard time now that I think about it...

I shouldn't need to explain. For those of you who are the lamen, it's because the '69 Dodge Charger is my favorite car. I've begun using it on most sites now; on dodgecharger.net though, I go as Chargerman57. <-- The 57 being my football number.

Tofu is a nickname a I got from a previous girlfriend and 4G63 would be the motor that I like. Really weird that Tofu has stuck though.

the story behind my name is long....
it involves:
the game Unreal Tournament
a bunch of cows
being a target that moves
:D

Its pretty simple really, I usually go out clubbing Friday and Saturday and before I started going out with my girlfriend I used to meet up with about 10 girls from school, and maybe 2 or 3 lads. People used to see me walking with 10 girls to the club, all hanging off my arm, and when I went into college one day someone shouted across the class "Pimpin T" ( My last name being Thomas)

Its sort of stuck from then on. Everyone calls me Pimpin T, even in pubs and clubs and my girlfriend hates it.

It is a weird nickname that I had when I was in the 7th grade. I got my first AIM name then, and I havent changed it. Keeping AIM names and forum names the same makes life a lot easier. My name is not bob btw.

Back