Which $3.5-$4.5M car should I buy?

I jus finished racing the DTM 7 times for cash and was wondering... Which car should I buy thats $3.5-$4.5? I've been looking over the Peugeot 905 because of its lightweight. Also I've been thinking of getting a Pescarolo. (They have similar stock HP when I was racing the computer in arcade mode.) The Mazda 787B is good too, I just hope it sounds the same as it did in GT3. Please help... :nervous:

Audi R8 LM race car '01.

Ive got 4.5mill in my back pocket and im wanting a new LM racer.
Ive allready got a pesky and a 787b so i figured id take it to the board
what do yous think?

Ive got 4.5mill in my back pocket and im wanting a new LM racer.
Ive allready got a pesky and a 787b so i figured id take it to the board
what do yous think?

Firstly, I think you should've searched, so I've merged your new thread with the existing one on the same topic that was still on the front page. ;)

Secondly, I'd like you to go and take a look at our Acceptable Use Policy again, specifically the bit about no "txt" speak, and then introduce yourself to your "shift" and " ' " keys. You've got "I've" missing an apostrophe twice in that post, "I'm" & "I'd" missing a capital & an apostrophe, and "I" uncapitalised, as well as an uncapitalised name i.e. "Pesky".
It's a requirement, not a request, so please consider this your warning to improve when you post here lest other action be required.

Thirdly, have a read through this thread as the question you posed has been answered in many ways, but ignore people who recommend Audi R8.
Why blow 4.5mil hard-earned credits on a car you'll win eventually anyway?
Kind of a pointless venture...

Oh man, i almost recommended the Toyota 7:ill:

Well, i think you should buy cars based on what you want from a car. For brute force, any older group c car will do fine(jaguar xjr-9 fits the bill right, shorten the gearing to about 208Mph for better performance). For something with handling, the newer cars are great even though some have already mentioned they have these cars already. For greater a spec points, the Toyota gt-one and Panoz Esperante(to a much larger extent) are the best options.

Or you could overkill a really cheap car, whatever floats your boat:dopey:

Oh man, i almost recommended the Toyota 7:ill:

Again we have a failure to read or comprehend the question in the thread title. :rolleyes: What's the purchase cost of the Toyota 7 Race Car '70?
That's right, -- Cr.
You can't buy it, thus it's not a good answer to the question "Which $3.5-$4.5M car should I buy?"

Well, i think you should buy cars based on what you want from a car. For brute force, any older group c car will do fine(jaguar xjr-9 fits the bill right, shorten the gearing to about 208Mph for better performance).

While you can purchase the Jaguar XJR-9 for 3.5mil Cr, I'll ask again...

Why blow 3.5 - 4.5mil hard-earned credits on a car you'll win eventually anyway?
Kind of a pointless venture...

The Jaguar is the prize you'll receive for reaching 50%, meaning you'll then have 2 of the, one of which you'll sell for ~760,000Cr, a mere 20%-ish of it's purchasable value.

Why not spend the 3.5 - 4.5 mil Cr on a car you cannot acquire any other way, such as the BMW V12 LMR Race Car or Toyota GT-One Race Car, which is worthwhile, and then keep the Jaguar & Audi when you win them later, that way you're not wasting money? 💡

Again we have a failure to read or comprehend the question in the thread title. :rolleyes: What's the purchase cost of the Toyota 7 Race Car '70?
That's right, -- Cr.
You can't buy it, thus it's not a good answer to the question "Which $3.5-$4.5M car should I buy?"

We have a failure to read or comprehend the word ALMOST.:rolleyes:

Great, this just ruined my day:grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back