Which of the vision GT teasers are getting you most excited?

I'm liking the Ford ED-209.
248px-%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82_ED-209.jpg

The Alpine is the one I am incredibly excited about, now we have seen a non-side sketch of their VisionGT Concept. I am also intruiged by Ford, Bertone and SRT's concepts will be.

Oh and im very curious as to see what Mazda and Daihatsu brings to the proverbial table (it would be hilarious is the Daihatsu's one its a 'Midget III' :lol: )

Alpine, Bertone, Hyundai look like something from Wipeout.

BMW's teaser is the same as we saw in the trailer but it still looks pretty damn good. Similar to the i8...an i8 M concept?

Honda's also looks like an NSX speedster almost in my opinion...

Peugeot's also looks very good. Toyota's looks strangely like a Supra...

And of course, I'm very hyped for Mitsubishi.

For myself it's next to impossible to pick one. This is what I dreamed of as a young boy being able to actually drive a concept car. As we see with our own eyes the Mercedes out did what Kaz and his team did with the Citroen now we shall see if each one will try and one up each other. It's truly extraordinary and the only winners are WE the fans. I'll be excited for the next one and then the next one then the next one. :cheers:

Thanks Kaz!!!!!

From a true car lover

Last edited:
The silhouette looks like a Supra MKIV to me, the proportions and lines are very close.Vision GT Supra V?

The alpine looks mad

The Bertone VGT & Alpine VGT sketches look incredible, cannot wait to see what Lamborghini has up their sleeves..

I just want to see what's behind all the teaser concept art. Being able to drive these fantasy cars in GT6 is an added bonus though.

None, really. Although it is a great idea and the cars do look interesting, im just one of those people who doesn't really care for Made Up Cars or Liveries (I know at least some Vision GT will be made in real life, but still) in games with Licenced Cars, for example I usually avoid using the Red Bulls, unlicensed Karts or those LM Race Cars from GT1/4.

Im also hoping modelling all these Vision GT cars doesn't cause us to receive a smaller amount of Normal Car DLC.

I'm just not feeling it for this Vision project. Concepts don't really float my boat. I can understand the ethos behind it; the fact you get to 'try' a fancy concept car, whereas in real life that never happens.

But...GT for me is about simulating real world cars, and every time I drive a concept in GT5 and see one in a replay, it just kind of seems unreal to me.

The NSX concept is interesting though, because that one stands a decent chance of looking like the real car when it finally comes out.

I'm extremely excited for all of them, and I have a feeling they will be some of the most interesting cars in the game. They of course all seem to be going for the low and sleek look, that's why the Ford seems to stand out right away. All I know is that I'm getting more and more excited to drive and take photos of these inevitably gorgeous cars... and an MR Aston?!?! Is that a first?

BMW's Vision GT car is my favorite.

With the Hyundai one i couldn't figure out exactly what I was looking at... I couldn't recognize any part of it besides a headlight.

judging by the sketches:

Toyota, reminds me a bit of the Supra.
Subaru, I can see a bit of Legacy there).
the Ford one because... open wheel!
and Peugeot, looks almost exactly like the Onyx, but with a wing.

the Honda one got me disapointed, at least the sketch.

All of them. I always asked myself as a kid, "why can´t we have those lovely concept cars for sale instead of the bland "normal" cars that we get?"
Of course concepts are what they are, and thanks to them we can see bits of the next generations of cars and stuff like that (new technologies, radical designs, etc)...That´s my main reason for liking concept cars...we never would be able to drive them even in real life...they are like super cars for me and sometimes even more since you can´t even own them with all the money in the world. (well some of them you can though, bot for having them in a museum and nothing more)

Concepts are cars after all..."unrealistic" as others say...don´t think so.

Back