Which of the vision GT teasers are getting you most excited?

They look like Wipeout racers, that's what.
Haha interesting opinion, but as an automotive designer/artist I find it amazing how designers like Bertone, Zagato & much more can imagine such sketches & renderings, its truely amazing.

If PD came to me saying we want you to invision for us your dream dream car with no limitations I could never render up anything close to as extraordinary as any of the Automotive Designers a part of this project. Very Astounding designs from my point of view

Loving these two

i1q52NxAXTToRSB.jpg

Toyota

i1kNGOaL1pFanuB.jpg

Subaru

Tesla and Ford in particular. Hopefully Ford is making some type of modern Indigo. That was an incredible car.
While we're on the subject, how is Giugiaro pronounced? I say like jew-jer-oh, with the j's sounding like the soft g in Peugeot.

Tesla and Ford in particular. Hopefully Ford is making some type of modern Indigo. That was an incredible car.
While we're on the subject, how is Giugiaro pronounced? I say like jew-jer-oh, with the j's sounding like the soft g in Peugeot.

You're right about the Ford, I first thought about the Indigo when I first seen the Ford Vision GT sketch.

i1OstPtYnKj8JuH.jpg

Ford-Indigo-Concept.jpg

The Tesla grabbed my attention more than the others, some you really can't tell anything about, The Ford looks interesting, hoping they will all be cool

Subaru should have used the design cues from the vision GT for the new impreza sti imo

odd, the tesla concept reminds me of the Mad Max Ford Interceptor concepts, particularly the headlights.

The whole shebangabang as concepts play a vital role in real world development as they point to the future of the automotive industry, lets not forget Audi's TT concept that became reality for example. Yes we may never see these the bulk of these cars on the road but there are things from these that trickle down from them and make it into new cars.

I like the fact I get to have these mixed in with real world cars. They may never be on the roads commercially however they do exist and I/we get a chance to experience them thanks to Kaz, PD, GT and the manufacturers that participate in this type of initiative.

No1 is the Mazda.....hope the Rotary returns
And the Ford......Fomula Ford R maybe to rival Caterham 500SS, Atom 500Supercharged and XbowR

Back