Which of the vision GT teasers are getting you most excited?

Well, maybe not because of the teaser, but Italdesign Giugiaro has designed some pretty legendary cars in the past. Like the VW Golf I, Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint, DeLorean DMC-12, Lotus Esprit, BMW M1, Isuzu Piazza, Lancia Delta, SAAB 9000 (it's legendary in Sweden, alright?), Lexus GS and VW W12.

To me, it looks like all they're doing is bring the Mercedes VGT to that boat show...

Seems something more.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM EST, Cigarette Racing Team, Mercedes-AMG and Sony will unveil their latest collaboration at the Miami International Boat Show. If you are not able to attend the show in person, please check back here for a full reveal of all of the details on Thursday at 10:30 AM.

Well, maybe not because of the teaser, but Italdesign Giugiaro has designed some pretty legendary cars in the past. Like the VW Golf I, Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint, DeLorean DMC-12, Lotus Esprit, BMW M1, Isuzu Piazza, Lancia Delta, SAAB 9000 (it's legendary in Sweden, alright?), Lexus GS and VW W12.

And also the Fiat Panda... He's very proud of it. So proud that he stated that the Panda is his best work. Anyway, Giugiaro's designs list has no end. He was very prolific.

And its basically the concept for the next SLS

The AMG GT looks nothing like the Vision Gran Turismo though...

mercedes-benz-amg-gt-c190-caught-in-production-trim-photo-gallery_11.jpg

The AMG GT isnt the SLS replacement anyway, more a lower model based on same principles. SLS Black listed til 2016. GT was mentioned 2 years ago. As is has a the SLS profile (even with the sucky camo)

Why haven't they just done a 911 and made a model for every eventuality?
I thought that was the C63 or the SLK series?? Ohh boy, Merc and BMW are too complicated for me...

On the other side of Germany with Audi, I really can't wait much longer to see what they make.. Looking at how they are using more of the digital world to design their concepts, introducing a (probable) concept car on a game and then use it for production would be awesome. However, i really don't want to see them just say "ehh, we'll just give them the Enders game car" because that is sooooo not Audi..

A collaboration rather strange.

Cigarette Racing Team and its partners, Mercedes-AMGand Sony, are proud to introduce the world to their latest collaboration: the Cigarette Racing 50’ Vision GT Concept boat. Featured alongside its inspiration, the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo concept car, this pair of spectacular Visions can be found on display at the Miami International Boat Show from Thursday, February 13th until Monday, February 17th in Miami, Florida. At 50’ and powered by a pair of 1650 Mercury Racing engines, this represents the most powerful production twin engine Cigarette has ever produced.

1888688_658062464250167_1189747539_n.jpg

1891019_658062514250162_1896002206_n.jpg
1620872_658062567583490_1211032625_n.jpg

I'm actually looking forward to Daihatsu, why?

They are best known in the GT fandom for the Midget II, and they sign on the VGT project, it makes me think they have something truly special on the way.

Or it could just be hopped-up Midget, we'll find out when it gets here.

Incoming people complaining about "PD spending time with boat physics instead of track creator"
I mean, what's the difference between a 1960's American car and a boat? They already nailed it :lol:

That would be truly awesome though if like we had a racing biathlon mode where we did a point to point race on the new Zahara track, then we have a loading screen and were in a boat, flying down the lake! :dopey:

Back