Which of the vision GT teasers are getting you most excited?

I will love all of them, for sure, loving all the diferente styles we are getting, atleast they made different approaches not copying from each other to compete directly. This is art, like or not this is a design exercise exclusively for us, GT players, so please be open minded about this concepts because they are all unique to this game, no one else will have them.
About the VW notice that is close to the Golf Vision GTI but it seems it has no roof, which looks pretty nice to me. The Zagato it's really intriguing, is it an Hypercar? Is it a road going single seater (based on some type of LMP)? That Tesla looks some kind of very advanced hypercar, maybe a fully electric car that can compete against a Mclaren P1. The Subaru with all that carbon fiber looks very aggressive. Viper... no idea what to expect really, only thing I know is all that carbon fiber. For the Peugeot, I don't need words, we can see that will be close to the Onyx, but maybo more track focused, some type of future hypercar. The Nike looks like some kind of super advanced track day car, looks great. The Mitsubishi can be anything really, from a new Evo type car, to a very fast SUV based car. From Giugiaro we can expect something like na SLR or a One-77 type of car. The Hyundai like someone said already it looks like it has retractible wheels, I would guess it's for higher speeds, and the wheels "come out" for turning and more grip (solving the problema of the Audi Auto Union V16, which was the turning radious). The Honda I think something based on the new NSX but equivalent to the Aston CC100 or the Ferrari Sergiu. The Italdesign it's a bit tricky, we can expect something from a Mid-engine Supercar to a very advanced electric car, who knows. The Ford is confusing, can be something classic, Hot-rod styled but futuristic at the same time, or a track day open wheel car, on of the trickiest ones. For the BMW nothing to say really, it looks a very futuristic M division car, some say close to the i8... Bertone it looks like a spaceship nothing to say, represents the full freedom of car design. The Aston looks to me clearly a mid-engine super/hypercar, and since it's an Aston, i'm pretty sure it will look great. The Alpine it seems to be a single-seat on the left, LMP type car, very futuristic. And last but not least, the Alfa Romeo that is going to be a two seater open car, close to the AM CC100, expecting some classic style on it.

Personally, I have a short list of super-wants.
Peugeot-
Peugeot-a-sketch-for-Vision-Gran-Turismo..jpg

Bertone-
VisionBert_zpsdec06a28.png

GM-
GM-DESIGN-a-sketch-for-Vision-Gran-Turismo..jpg

Jordan (Motorcycle?)-
VisionJordan_zps613d5fd4.png

And lastly, Lamborghini-
(Insert stealth bomber having sex with a shark here)

My List:
Jordan: Maybe the closest thing to a motorcycle.
Nike: Used to be excited for it, until they ditched the monowheel concept.
Alpine: Looks insane.
Daihatsu: "The Little Train That Could" of the group, considering it might be a Kei Car. If it's a full fledged supercar, I wouldn't mind that either. :dopey:
Bertone: Looks Insane.
Subaru: Reminds me of the 07' Impreza hatch a little.. on steroids.
Toyota: Probably a Supra. That is all.
Lamborghini, because:
(Insert stealth bomber having sex with a shark here)
Tesla: Looks like the electric hypercar the world deserves.
Hyundai: I'm just looking forward to finding out what it is. :lol:

It'll have lasers! And machine guns that shred through everything! It'll try and kill with every apex,
Throwing you into oversteer and understeer. And the front is so sharp it'll wedge in between the car in front and the road. There'll also be a flame thrower in the back to roast everyone behind.

Jeremy Clarkson's dream car

Bertone and Zagato. I'll be interested to see what Mazda comes up with as well. You can't discount GM though, their design talent is nearly unparalleled...it just never makes it to production because of bean counters.

Everything does it for me, but only thing I want in this is more participants! There's already plenty right now to make 3 years of monthly DLC, but I really wish my favorite other manufacturers and companies aren't left out in Vision Gran Turismo, which is an exciting idea already. Two I can only request is Ferrari and Pininfarina. There are more to ask but that is a plentiful.

I'm quite looking forward to most of them, the Nike and Jordan concepts not so much...

I will ask, though, why does everyone think the Jordan will be a 2 wheeler? The sketch looks like a 4 wheeler to me! What people seem to be mistaking for wheels looks more like a "cabin" of some description, with big windows with cut out type vents.

gran-turismo-6-vision-gran-turismo-03-570x311.jpg

Tell me, how does THAT look like a motorcycle??

I'm quite looking forward to most of them, the Nike and Jordan concepts not so much...

I will ask, though, why does everyone think the Jordan will be a 2 wheeler? The sketch looks like a 4 wheeler to me! What people seem to be mistaking for wheels looks more like a "cabin" of some description, with big windows with cut out type vents.

View attachment 85856

Tell me, how does THAT look like a motorcycle??
We, (Or at least, I,) know it isn't a motorcycle. It's just that its the closest we can get to a motorcycle.
It will probably be something like a four-wheeled Carver.

Also, am I the only one here who thinks it looks like a shoe? :nervous:

There's a lot to like there, in my humble opinion. I'm usually not all that into the concepts, but that BMW looks like a bad-🤬, 21st century version of the good 'ol M1 to me (from the front, anyway) and that was always one of my favorite cars. Honestly, I'll probably only use any of them for driving the track alone, trying to beat my own times because I hate when people use concepts in online lobbies against production cars. Again, just my opinion. I've probably just spent a few too many nights online staring at the tail lights of a bloody FT-86 :P.

By the way...

It's nice to finally read a thread with (mostly) positive feedback, there's just sooooo much complaining on this site already, and the freaking game isn't even out yet. I've got my preorder in at GameStop (25 bonus rides...SWEET! :)) and I can't wait for release day.

See y'all on the tarmac in a few days. :sly:

Honestly, the open-wheel Ford, as it looks like it could actually be a real car, and not just a moving concept of odd shapes, powered by "magic" like the others. :lol:

I'll give them all a try, but return-drives will have to be earned :sly:

Out of the ones we've seen I really like the look of the Mitsubishi as it looks insane. But I really want to see what Lamborghini brings to the table. If the Veneno, sesto elemento and Adventador J is anything to go by then we could be in for a real treat

For myself it's next to impossible to pick one. This is what I dreamed of as a young boy being able to actually drive a concept car. As we see with our own eyes the Mercedes out did what Kaz and his team did with the Citroen now we shall see if each one will try and one up each other. It's truly extraordinary and the only winners are WE the fans. I'll be excited for the next one and then the next one then the next one. :cheers:

Thanks Kaz!!!!!

From a true car lover
I remember that when I was young my mum bought for me a concept car book, and it always was in my hand. I still have it :)

Where's GM Design? I noticed GM Design isn't there on GT Vision list anymore. :confused:

Edit: Never mind, I have to looked harder... :banghead:

If they all drive like the Merc VGT.......I can't say I'm excited about any of them. :indiff:

Except the Subaru of course, everything Subaru is ok. 👍

Basically looking forward to all of them. Mercedes Vision GT was a great way to kick it off, I hope this whole project drags out into GT7 and beyond.

Back