Winter Stars Tuning Garage-Requests/tuners/testers welcome!

Right well i figured where better to post than the tuning thread :P i can do transmission tuning for MrMelancholy15 and he knows it

Right well i figured where better to post than the tuning thread :P i can do transmission tuning for MrMelancholy15 and he knows it

:lol: This, is quite true. My best friend does transmissions quite well. :)

Welcome to GTPlanet, best friend. :sly: 👍

Some quick guidelines, if you'd like to be included in the GT5Tune database.
1: Somewhere in the post, mention what car it is.
2: Use the correct and full name of the car
3: Reserved posts will not register as 'new' and will never be seen.
Your existing five tunes were included, but I doubt the drift tunes were filed correctly, because who knows what car they are. Best of luck.

Some quick guidelines, if you'd like to be included in the GT5Tune database.
1: Somewhere in the post, mention what car it is.
2: Use the correct and full name of the car
3: Reserved posts will not register as 'new' and will never be seen.
Your existing five tunes were included, but I doubt the drift tunes were filed correctly, because who knows what car they are. Best of luck.

Hmmm, thanks! :) :D

I think I posted most of them... :scared: Now I need to review all of my tunes, once I find time. Thank you, Giraffe, that there are only 5 pages to scroll through.

Edit: clearly, this WOULD be the 6th page.

Could you give me some help fine-tuning my Mazda Atenza BTCC car, before the start of next season would be preferable. I need it to be fast enough to stay on the pace of the front runners and easy enough to drive for a longish period of time... (@MrMelancholy15 you are in my BTCC championship, Geeky30's, so you probably know what I am talking about.....)

Could you give me some help fine-tuning my Mazda Atenza BTCC car, before the start of next season would be preferable. I need it to be fast enough to stay on the pace of the front runners and easy enough to drive for a longish period of time... (@MrMelancholy15 you are in my BTCC championship, Geeky30's, so you probably know what I am talking about.....)

I know you. :)

Yeah, I guess I can see what I can do, but, I'm really not good with my competition's cars, if you know what I mean. :sly: :lol:

All jokes aside, I'll set you up with a tune.

MrMelancholy15
I know you. :)

Yeah, I guess I can see what I can do, but, I'm really not good with my competition's cars, if you know what I mean. :sly: :lol:

All jokes aside, I'll set you up with a tune.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

I hate to resort to an opponent but any tunes for my little pug? I guess you know what I mean :)

Yeah, sure. I'll get right on a Pug 908 tune, just for you! :lol:

No, really, I guess I could, when I have time. Big job is big. 40 hours a week.

Otherwise, Winter Stars TG will soon be a legal and registered shop in Canada. :D I'm thinking this will be my way into motorsports; become a mechanic, fix up cars for a living, and use the money to make a race car and sponsor myself. :) Heh, who knows, might even be a rally car.

Back