World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, it happened. Now we kinda know what to do.

Have we ran out of things to talk about here? Mel, shall we facebook chat? I have a question/ Topic to discuss.

If you're still about, around 11. I've just found a documentary about that TS030 Toyota.

You're always up at like 3! I wake up today and on the bus I see you posted at 3 am!

I work afternoon shifts. I get home from work at 2:30 AM. Of course, I read the threads, to keep track of when the racing is, and/or field questions asked by the other nocturnal beasts.

I just saw your post, Polarbear ;) would I be able to do another Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup during the winter?

Could my ALMS GRAND-AM MERGER SERIES be part of the WMA please. I worked really hard. I put lots of time and work into it and I would like for it to take off. My plan is to run it the weeks that the Rally series is off and in its same time slot. I am willing to work with a time slot if it needs changed.
www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266174

Last edited:
@polar, are we still going to venture into F1 2012 with a championship?

Quite possibly.

Shall I start the list of people that have the game?

:P

1. Polar
2. Cnd

bahahahaha, remember this?

Who here has F1 2012?

@polar,
@dave (lotus renault #9 kimi raikkonen)
@cnd01 (lotus renault #10 romain grosjean)

Seems I'm already in a team lol

And I quote, ' seems I'm already in a team' :lol:

cnd01
I might change teams after driving the Ferrari and McLaren around :lol:

The cars would be equal, so ill pick the one with the coolest view xD soooo HRT, Marussia, or any other car ;)

I never had an actual account for it mainly just used my friends, in whom I don't speak to anymore,

TDZdave
I never had an actual account for it mainly just used my friends, in whom I don't speak to anymore,

Ahh, you were one of "those" guys

xD

But I must say, we'll done! You were playing probably the most expensive game I've come across for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back