World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMelancholy15
Calendar for calenderps like me. We always forget the dates and times.

I liked the website with the grey background....

And add continental season 2 starting up soon?

Calendar for calenderps like me. We always forget the dates and times.

I can do that if the hosts tell me time and day of their events :) I prefer time to be GMT but if all else fail I can do the convertion :)

If you want anything from your series on the site, send a PM with your email (so I can make you moderator on the site) or with a bit of information about your series (can't make an article with my only info being Continental S2 is starting; it needs something to make the readers read)

You guys mentioned a V8 Supercars Championship in the sign up. PLEASE let it be inmy time zone when GT5 finally implements them V8's!

V8s are currently under development by myself, but the specs are quite hard to determine lol, but it won't be to far away,

V8s are currently under development by myself, but the specs are quite hard to determine lol, but it won't be to far away,

You guys mentioned a V8 Supercars Championship in the sign up. PLEASE let it be inmy time zone when GT5 finally implements them V8's!

^ I'm running the famous Canadian touring cars... blah blah blah. Dave's working on his Aussie lunacy.

Looking forward to seeing how the V8's will be. Too bad the FPV cars aren't in GT5, would've allowed us to use them and the commodore/monaro. 👎

Edit: By the way, Mr. Proud of not owning DLC has changed name. Remove 1 word and it all makes sense :D I now have all except the Subaru (I don't need another rebadged car. Why buy a Miata when you have a MX-5?)

Edit 2: Looked at the application thingy and 2 things popped to my mind:

1: Which series are popular/have been selected most times?

2: Regarding the place you tell something about your driving style, aren't we missing a "I'm a complete dumb at tuning but I make the most of what I've got"?

Last edited:
Is 100% back online, rally or mel, next time we are online at the same time can either of you walk me through the WRC starting procedure?

Easy peasy Dave. First of all glad you're back online :)

Unless otherwise noted (in the thread, on the info post which I might need to bring back up :lol: ) the stages are run full lap. If else is noted, I'll make a clear reference (e.g. as run in Eiger Mini Rally) or post a map of it (like I did a Peugeot National). So, at the rally we'll do the recce lap (unless the track is deemed too big/unsuitable for that) and starting cars will just line up on one side of the road to leave the other side to finishing cars. Upon finishing you have to put your car to a complete stop ASAP and enter ghost mode to not make up an unneccesary obstacle for starting cars. Also, I'll add it to the thread in a little time, should there come a finishing car just as a starting car is about to begin, the starting car may wait 5 seconds before starting. If I find it ok, it won't affect the time.

Hope that was understandable :)

Yeah its clear, I was just worried about the lap overlap lol, but its clean cut, I'm stinging to race,

Dave good to have you back racing with us :). I'm assuming you will be at the W.M.A. championships this weekend?

cnd01
Dave good to have you back racing with us :). I'm assuming you will be at the W.M.A. championships this weekend?

Yea...... That's not this weekend......

Didn't I tell you guys my plan?

cnd01
Either way, I don't remember what you told me. Could you PM me your idea?

Ugh, fine. Wait a bit, ill send it soon.

Ohhhh, and from now on: if you want to run a series, you have to be able to make that time. If you miss a race or two, fine, but you should be able to make most of them.

Ohhhh, and from now on: if you want to run a series, you have to be able to make that time. If you miss a race or two, fine, but you should be able to make most of them.

This should just be common sense and not something that should have to be said. :nervous:

Guys, if you want a shot at DTM it's the 11th hour, almost literally. There's just 1 spot left and then there's reserves :) turns out to be attracting a lot of attention :sly:

Edit: Look at the news section. Then look at this:

EigerNordwandKTrail_3.jpg

Need I say more? :sly:

Last edited:
Melan, would you be open to me hosting another Eagle Talon Spec Trophy Cup? It wouldn't be until December, but I will start drawing interest.

I thought so too....

Case and point- karts

Thanks for making me feel even worse. My situation changed. I'm working now. This is for my real racing career, not my online fun-time. I really feel bad, though. The championship in Jrs. Was close. :( And I ruined it, by getting a job.

Thanks for making me feel even worse. My situation changed. I'm working now. This is for my real racing career, not my online fun-time. I really feel bad, though. The championship in Jrs. Was close. :( And I ruined it, by getting a job.

Ehh, it happened. Now we kinda know what to do.

Have we ran out of things to talk about here? Mel, shall we facebook chat? I have a question/ Topic to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back