World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
^^ when I get the required to work the formula and be able to give it to niz to put it up lol,

^^ when I get the required to work the formula and be able to give it to niz to put it up lol,

Right, you have everything from last weekend & Wednesday, but, not the Conti Tire (GO ME!) and ITCC (excluding cnd01?) I'll figure that out soon.

You sent me data for every race lol, I'm still trying to weed out the recent stuff lol, I'm working on it, just taking longer then I thought lol

I hereby tender my resignation, effective immediately ... any questions, them please PM me ...

Good luck with this guys, I hope it works out for you 👍

I hereby tender my resignation, effective immediately ... any questions, them please PM me ...

Good luck with this guys, I hope it works out for you 👍

Sorry to hear that. We will have to move on then.

So I guess we need to vote in a new chairman or do we just want board members with equal power? We need to move forward with this otherwise WMA is just gonna fall down.

So I guess we need to vote in a new chairman or do we just want board members with equal power? We need to move forward with this otherwise WMA is just gonna fall down.

Private messages are underway. The main premise of the private messages: we need a new W.M.A. OP.

The "W.M.A. is just gonna fall down." is not an option. :sly: 👍 👍

I mean, I'd like to share it with Dave and cnd. The members of the board all have a big say in the matter.

MrMelancholy15
Private messages are underway. The main premise of the private messages: we need a new W.M.A. OP.

The "W.M.A. is just gonna fall down." is not an option. :sly: 👍 👍

I mean, I'd like to share it with Dave and cnd. The members of the board all have a big say in the matter.

You seem to have forgotten a board member...

Well, we made it 1,000 posts guys :cheers: I don't want full control because I know that I have probably been the least productive on the board. I will take a more active role if need be though.

I have a suggestion. Is it ok if we rebrand our governing body? Rename it to GTPlanet Online W.M.A

Because people flicking through wont understand what the thread is actually about. The title is what people see first.

When I clicked this thread I was in for a surprise because it wasnt what I expected....

Guys, in the midst of how this is all going to work out now, how about a labor day spot race? Or a day filled with spot races?

Spec miatas, no aids (no abs)

IEC 35 laps Spa (my new series idea, help me spec!)

Any other ideas are more than welcome!

After only speed testing on the IEC cars here's my very basic spec-

GT-

Citroën GT racecar- 520hp, 1200kg
TVR Tuscan rm- 415hp, 885kg
Lexus ISF rm- 520hp, 1185kg
Vette ZR1 rm- 500hp, 1100kg
Nissan GT-R tc- 500hp, 1215kg

LMP-

Peugeot 908 (s)- 630hp, 930kg
Audi (premium lmp)- 600hp, 925kg

You get charged a set rate, here in aus you don't pay tax to the gov if you earn 30,000 dollars or less, I earned 30,156 declared earnings and paid 3,900 tax,

TDZdave
You get charged a set rate, here in aus you don't pay tax to the gov if you earn 30,000 dollars or less, I earned 30,156 declared earnings and paid 3,900 tax,

Wooow 30k? Here in UK we're only allowed £8105 before we get taxed.

Last financial year it was around 16 thou, just a few hundred more pounds then your limit, but they raised the threshold, this year to relieve low income earners, but almost tripled the tax rate at the end of this financial year, last year I got 3 thou back, this year I paid almost 4 thou, and I earned less, It was a wtf moment, but I changed accountants this year.... There is some groveling to be done lol,

TDZdave
Last financial year it was around 16 thou, just a few hundred more pounds then your limit, but they raised the threshold, this year to relieve low income earners, but almost tripled the tax rate at the end of this financial year, last year I got 3 thou back, this year I paid almost 4 thou, and I earned less, It was a wtf moment, but I changed accountants this year.... There is some groveling to be done lol,

Oooh right yeah I guess so. But still, 30k personal allowance is pretty high. Im in the process of making an online tax calculator for my bro in laws accounting business. He tells me that the british tax system is the worse there is. Soooo many factors affecting how much tax you pay. Working out national insurance is the worse of them all....

So, you are still 100% sure you want driver leaderboard? I don't see the point in it as all it says is who's racing most series. I think it's safe to say that all the complications it made was what made me and Niz abandon this. Anyone even remember the answer to my first post in this thread? Sorry for crashing the party but that's how things are. I recon it'd be a lot easier and popular if people won't need to participate in every single race just to progress.

rallymorten
So, you are still 100% sure you want driver leaderboard? I don't see the point in it as all it says is who's racing most series. I think it's safe to say that all the complications it made was what made me and Niz abandon this. Anyone even remember the answer to my first post in this thread? Sorry for crashing the party but that's how things are. I recon it'd be a lot easier and popular if people won't need to participate in every single race just to progress.

Yeah the tier system is flawed. But the leaderboard should still work. Just taking averages, therefore anyone partaking in more series wont have the upper hand....

Holy crap, I make minimum wage in America, $7.25 an hour, and I still have to pay almost as much on income taxes as you do.

Yeah the tier system is flawed. But the leaderboard should still work. Just taking averages, therefore anyone partaking in more series wont have the upper hand....

Yup. Apparently, everyone is calling for a new WMA thread.

^^ with mel having the 2nd post on the thread he could easily take over the OP,

Cnd01, you would be able to claim back most of the tax you pay, and screw the idea of minimum wage, $7 an hour, I don't get out of bed for less then $20 an hour, even then its a struggle lol

Back