World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Cool mate, just follow the prompts on the OP and sign yourself up for a few series, fiats, BMW's bankfin and itcc have multiple spots available, welcome

Hey TDZdave,

Thanks for the encouragement. I did sign up last Wednesday and was told someone would contact me but no one has since the I posted an inquiry in the thread. I'll send a PM to Nizmo I guess :)

Why don't you guys do a weekly or bi-weekly news letter to all WMA members that's sent out via PM?

That's actually a brilliant idea 👍

Sorry ANFD ... been a hectic week ... check out the Fiat Trophy and BMW Cup ... we looking for more drivers in those series ... 👍

Last edited:
NizmoDr3
That's actually a brilliant idea 👍

Sorry ANFD ... been a hectic week ... check out the Fiat Trophy and BMW Cup ... we looking for more drivers in those series ... 👍

And continental! Wouldnt mind a few more people there either!

Figured I would move my giveaway over here, anybody who signs up for my Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup (Link in the OP and in my signature) will get a free 0/0/0 Bianco Eldorado Maserati GranTurismo with Nero Stock Wheels

WMA now has an Official lounge ... all of the registered members please send a FR to "WMA_Official" ... now this organisation has a lounge to host all sanctioned events ...

WMA now has an Official lounge ... all of the registered members please send a FR to "WMA_Official" ... now this organisation has a lounge to host all sanctioned events ...

I'm hosting the Eagle Talon races in a lobby, I've been planning for the lobby for a while now.

I'm hosting the Eagle Talon races in a lobby, I've been planning for the lobby for a while now.

I don't think that he's planning on forcing people to run in the WMA_Official lounge; it's there if we want it.

Certainly, later on, it will provide an easy spot for everyone to check, for other series, if they have time, etc., or just be a place where everyone knows which room to look for.

The advantages are numerous:

1. No randoms
  2. No room numbers
  3. No accidental rejections based on "Is this guy in the series or not?"
  4. Everyone only needs to add WMA_Official to their friends list, which saves space on the Friend's list.

And that's just skimming the surface.

Nizmo, did you set up the WMA_Official with a GT5 account? You need to ensure that you go into GTLife (at least once) on the WMA_Official account, in order to ensure that its lounge actually appears; the game won't create a GT5 lounge, for someone who doesn't play GT5. 💡

^^ this game is weird, one of my friends has never played GT5 on her playstation yet it created a lounge for her?

Then I have another friend who got GT5 a while back and I can't find him on my GT friends list,

Strange,

Big welcome to our new members ... 👍

Fakegangstadie / Cam_from_nj
Sennafan88 / Patrick Palony
ANFD / ANFD
Jinobi2 / Jinobi_x
AceAeon23 / AceAeon23
OneManRiot / AllyKH2882

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to have to withdraw any entries I have in any series or championships until my internet is re connected, which in turn is taking a back seat as my priorities have shifted and my financial position have changed, I will however still remain here as part of the W.M.A in board member, setup helper, series assistant and handicapper and what other roles I can fulfill with my current situation,

Apologies to all, and a big thank you to all I have rubbed fenders with, its been great,

I propose this for the Drivers Handbook ... yes it's a copy/paste from the Bankfin thread ...

I am putting a Penalty system into place. This will make it into the WMA as well.

First Time Offender - 20 Second "Drive Through" Penalty per offence added to your Total Time at the end of the race.

Second Time Offender - Disqualification from the event, resulting in all points awarded being lost.

Third Time Offender - Suspension for a certian amount of events. Offence severity will determine the period of suspension, 1 Race, 4 Races, etc.

Repeat Offender - Complete removal from the series and an outright ban from the WMA and ALL WMA Sanctioned Events. (I can't ban you from GTP, but I can ban you from the WMA)

I will place this on Bankfin and WMA OP's.

You have been warned people ...

Also niz, rally and mel, please pm me the finishing positions for all the races you have hosted for all wma members including yourselves so we can fill these slots on the OP with handicaps before the next event starts otherwise I'm going to be overwhelmed with work after the next races,

Don't need them right this minute just when you get some free time,

Let's see what happens to our handicaps this weekend. I know that Mel's is going down which is good.

Handicap results. ITCC: 4th, 2nd, 3rd.

I do believe my handicap will be rising this week :( Sometimes a high handicap is good for tournaments. #Sandbagging :lol: :dopey:

^^ including last weeks results your new handicap will be 3.25

^^3.75 after itcc. I gotta go through the whole lot again, I realized when I did your I screwed up,

Back