World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't a method I wish to follow,

Dave joins GTP, meets nizmoDr3,
Niz introduces dave to ITCC,
Connection issues hinder daves and nizmo's ITCC campaign,
Season ends the weekend before connection issues are fixed,

Niz returns to GTP
Dave suffer's connection issues, (hopefully fixed tomorrow)

See the trend! Gah! Stupid boat hit the under water telecommunications cable!

This really isn't a method I wish to follow,

Dave joins GTP, meets nizmoDr3,
Niz introduces dave to ITCC,
Connection issues hinder daves and nizmo's ITCC campaign,
Season ends the weekend before connection issues are fixed,

Niz returns to GTP
Dave suffer's connection issues, (hopefully fixed tomorrow)

See the trend! Gah! Stupid boat hit the under water telecommunications cable!

Don't blame me for your relationship issues bud ... :lol:

I think we would run out of thread if I started listing all the things I hate about this time of year,

Poor you Dave. How do you think Niz is having his net? He's simply stealing yours :lol: no offence Niz :)

He very much could be, he also could have been the captain of the boat that hit the cable, delivering a heap of zimmer's lol

He very much could be, he also could have been the captain of the boat that hit the cable, delivering a heap of zitter's lol

Heap of TDZs? Nooooo! A bunch of wimps whose internet happens to be based on a coral reef... I could think of better ideas, and more fun things to do with coral reefs. Right now, since it's 10 degrees C in the middle of the winter, Canada is a cesspool of mud and TDZs... Oh, darn it. Look what those Australians did, with their big Falcon XR8s! They've given Canada a bad case of mid-Winter climate change.

And you think it's bad that Niz saw a lady, and steered his boat towards the lady? That's not bad, that's just Niz. But, ruining a traditional Canada winter? That's terrible, Dave.

Anyways, Dave, play nice, and quit whining. Niz was your teammate. You only beat teammates on the track.

I'm not whining, I'm saying there are better way's to deliver Jormo Subaru's 2013 title contender then by boat, Air Mail??? :lol:

well you can probably find it in the news section here on GTP they posted the chevy site on twitter

Check out my "first page post", a little edit has been made 👍

I don't know about the attendance thing. People's parents might pass on, or there might be some very serious events that get in the way.

I used the passing of a family member as an example of something unexpected... Something that can happen without too much warning, and something that definitely takes precedence over gaming.

Hence why the system is built the way it is, though I'm still considering a little something called "unforeseen happenings". Just might add it now

191898_10151429036068092_366202152_o.jpg

Me^ in karting suit.

I have never driven a CRG kart, nor a Rotax.

I also have a blue helmet, and a black Birel kart.

Should I cover the Rotax/CRG things with white tape, and paint my helmet? Or should I get a new racing suit/gloves?

I don't want to be THAT badly mismatched, to have blue with red & lime green (used kart, person before had next-to-no tastes :lol: ) and try to gain respect.

Quoted, but, I need help nevertheless. The more opinions, the more feedback, the better I think it will all turn out. Hopefully, I can find a cost-effective way to look good.

Ah, so THAT's what you look like.. Don't we all love that we have a picture of someone in our mind and when revealed, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT :)

Anyways I think you just need to win some seasonal events :sly: just kiddin' gotta need more time to think of something

I had a picture similar to the fat weird guy in the "Gamer" movie when I wondered what mel looked like :lol:

I wouldn't worry what my race suit compared to my vehicle looked like, unless sponsors were involved, not petty little ones but ones that are willing to cover costs of paint new suit, and your season,

Gawd, this just turned into another debate about real racing (STILL jealous Dave), so let me share a bit of something: I almost **** my pants first time in a proper racing car (no wonder, I was 10. The fact it was just a FF Clio is a different story..)

I know the extremities of motor racing budget's are, I'm saying that pennies should be saved and not spent on trivial things like colour coding, eventually the motor will need a rebuild etc, things cost money,

Lets run a series like this, Speedway on created oval's or kidney shaped tracks, I'm thinking Toyota Corolla '86

Thought's?

Could be quite fun to do that :) only I'd wish we could have some Legend Cars, they're darn interesting to watch (and possibly drive too, I don't know) 👍

world of outlaw sprint car's are incredible, I had one for fun, when the 410ci MOPAR motor blew, after it collecting dust for a few month's I threw a 13b twin turbo motor in it, that was scary, had next to no weight over the front axle, as soon as you put the pedal down it would stand up on the back wheels,

seems GT5 fails to recognise grass roots motorsport, I did have a dirt oval as a created track,

Lol true story, anything that in any way has to do with grass is being, well, not the perfect description, but in lack of a better word, hated upon. I'm thinking both in the sence of low-tier (grassroot), offroad (WRC anyone?) and that third thing people from a certain country seem to not be able not to be connected to, though that one's excused :lol:

Implying GT5 is focused on top tier circuit racing. Not that it's bad but anyways..

Btw Mel I like you've changed your sig to something about Apricot Hill and Seatle too :)

Implying GT5 is focused on top tier circuit racing. Not that it's bad but anyways..

Btw Mel I like you've changed your sig to something about Apricot Hill and Seatle too :)

Apparently, it's not even Mid-Field or Apricot Hill. It's not Apricot Hill? Fine, this weekend I'm playing a sim racing game at Apricot Hill, and it won't be GTx because I'm mad at the GTx series for not having Apricot Hill. :grumpy:

Apricot hill in GT2 with the Ford Mondeo RM is almost to say heavenly, same with the FGT non turbo at Mid field raceway in GT3, FPV GT at New York,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back