World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we perhaps should lay down a vehicle age restriction too,

like 1995- 2004 for AWD,
newer then 1997 for FR,
and newer then 1994 for FF,

we perhaps should lay down a vehicle age restriction too,

like 1995- 2004 for AWD,
newer then 1997 for FR,
and newer then 1994 for FF,

Well, the idea is still newer than 1990. Same as last season. Last season recap & Season II video intro finished. :) Hope you guys like the dramatic orchestral dubstep of Arkasia ft. CoMa. :lol:

Edit: Video's up now

Last edited:
well.... no picture's of JP??? it all looks pretty good with the current car's without him :lol: but I was only in one picture.... RUDE!

well.... no picture's of JP??? it all looks pretty good with the current car's without him :lol: but I was only in one picture.... RUDE!

:lol: You kidding? JP and you are both in there. Problem is, I really focused the video's short length (I'm friends with CoMa, so I'm going to tease you with her good music, but not give you the entire song... Buy that song, damn it!) on the race at the Nürburgring, because that gave a good idea as to what the whole first season was like (door-to-door-to-door-to-door...) and that's what the goal is. Anyone seeing that YT video will immediately be checking their schedule and their significant other's thoughts...

You're in the Nürburgring race, but, since you had another incident, I couldn't focus on you. You plowed into a wall. :lol:

JP's in the Grand Valley East race photos. (I think it's the RX-8. If not, it's the MINI Cooper.)

Not me :lol: The blue one at Suzuka was Niz, the orange ones at the rest were Lancerevo7 and niz, mine was the one with the black bonnet, if you can be bothered to do an edit I can share the pic's from Deep forest if you like.

Not me :lol: The blue one at Suzuka was Niz, the orange ones at the rest were Lancerevo7 and niz, mine was the one with the black bonnet, if you can be bothered to do an edit I can share the pic's from Deep forest if you like.

I would if I didn't want sleep.

Also, gah, why must you make it all so hard to tell the orange '07 Subarus apart? It would be SO easy, to know if I got a majority of the racers in or not, if I could just tell who's who... :lol: Therefore, as always, blame the Turn 1 Australian pelican!

Holy moly you guys can discuss, 5 new posts every time I check :lol:

Anyways Dave, have you given a thought about "what we were talking about"? Just curious as to whether I should add it to the 'site :)

what the whole first season was like (door-to-door-to-door-to-sandpit...)

You're in the Nürburgring race, but, since you had another incident, I couldn't focus on you. You plowed into a wall. :lol:

I was in the 'Ring race. I remember because I gained 7 or 8 spots before turn 1. Also, there I fixed it.

the APRC? well, yes, but give me 2 weeks to iron out the fine print on how its going to work, when its sorted I will PM you,

and yes it was lancer, my scoob had the carbon bonnet,

also ITCC S2 being a 3 door vehicle base,does that mean no more FT 86?

Last edited:
the APRC? well, yes, but give me 2 weeks to iron out the fine print on how its going to work, when its sorted I will PM you,

and yes it was lancer, my scoob had the carbon bonnet,

also ITCC S2 being a 3 door vehicle base,does that mean no more FT 86?

I made sure the GT 86 made it in :)

@ polar, its FT86....FT86.... say it with me... efff teee ayetee sick's! I refuse to refer to it as a GT! GRRR, stupid toyota,

This is a GT,
01GT_zpsf773f12a.jpg

And this is a GT,
00GT_zps566a6408.jpg

this too,
001GT_zps84b221f7.jpg

and this is also a GT
0012GT_zps481886ea.jpg

and this is the ultmate GT,
01FordGTX1_zps818dcf39.jpg

This car should never ever be referred to as a GT, unless you like to use the app called "grinding" to find your potential mate!
01t_zps13857a6b.jpg

ITS NOT A GT!

RANT OVER!

I was in the 'Ring race. I remember because I gained 7 or 8 spots before turn 1. Also, there I fixed it.

Yeah, and you did get bumped off, once or twice, but, the guys who bumped you off were told about their error, and I think a penalty was given... I can't remember entirely.

Yeah, and you did get bumped off, once or twice, but, the guys who bumped you off were told about their error, and I think a penalty was given... I can't remember entirely.

You gave a single penalty, but it wasn't for anything I was involved in.

see the truth can be funny<

Why did I think of GTA while reading this? :lol:

On-topic: true story, it's not a "real" GT. It's the only real successor to the AE so in the theory it's an AF.

Last edited:
You gave a single penalty, but it wasn't for anything I was involved in.

:( Yeah, but, I think we all agreed on that penalty. The other ones were so grey-area... I did say that I'm stepping up the "this is okay, this is NOT okay" for Season II, right?

Yeah, yeah, count me in. :lol: You know what I think of winning rallying. :lol: This, since they (apparently) seem to go hand-in-hand. I just have to beat the rest of the Canadians, which seems difficult. And you. Just no four-wide, Dave.

:lol: I might be hosting a practice session in the lead up too the WRC event,

Happy New Year guys ... so what have I been missing?

Yeah man. :) You too.

You've been missing WRC. Or, rather, are about to miss it, unless you join. :lol:

Rallymorten and I are running the WRC well, so far. He's running it, so, you know it's a passionate, fun series.

Other than that, ITCC Season II, and a potential revival of FIATs.

Pick your poison?

Not much worth mentioning IIRC :) but you should look out for new series, let's just say we have a couple of "hot iron" in :sly:

Edit: darn you Mel, you're always stealing my posts :lol:

Can't run a Rally to save my life ... :lol: ... ITCC II seems like fun ... 👍

I've tried going into Touge lately, and that is a helluva lot of fun ... you guys ever tried it?

Can't run a Rally to save my life ... :lol: ... ITCC II seems like fun ... 👍

I've tried going into Touge lately, and that is a helluva lot of fun ... you guys ever tried it?

Can't win often enough. :lol: Some lads actually know the tracks... I'm entirely lost after the first three turns, and usually end up braking early/being spun by the follow driver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back