World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya thats what i just attempted. will do, thanks for the opportunity! last minute and all haha

Copy cat. We all want touring cars... Then you come on here, to compete with ITCC? :lol: I mean, what were you thinking? Come back for ITCC Season II, instead. :)

yes there is high possibility for a triumphant return to ITCC for me, pending car lists and stuff, but ITCC I believe is close to advanced amateur driver's to experienced driver's,
The GT5 series is more a GT then touring car series as some models of vehicle will be prohibited but will be allowed into ITCC,

after some looking the power maybe dropped another 15BHP in the GT5 series to increase the imagination of some people, car's that aren't desired as touring/ race car's such as the yaris or lupo, whereas in a touring car series they would get overlooked for the corolla or golf,

also the GT5 series is most likely going to be based in a more Australia friendly time slot as its based on the GT production series of the late 90s,

but I'm seriously loooking forward to ITCC S2, just to see what is up your sleeve,

Mr T-BAG? its a serious name for a very serious car, its the only non race ford I know of that can wallop a Porshe 911 Turbo off the line and through the twisties, well its a lot more then a walloping, more like a humiliation, or better yet a serious T-Bagging! :lol:

...or better yet a serious T-Bagging! :lol:

Hence the name :sly:

I promised myself I wouldn't, but..

Me in the old thread
I once joined a club like this. It seemed great in the beginning. But it soon lost interest and is now god-knows-where.

I guess you can figure the famous three words..

Last edited:
but I'm seriously loooking forward to ITCC S2, just to see what is up your sleeve,

Go read the thread. This season will be entirely different. Only 3+ door cars, 276 hp (yes, again) but with stricter rules, and a stricter schedule. (and maybe earlier in the day, too.)

Earlier.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, it was hard enough :lol: unless its like 5 hours earlier :lol:

Earlier.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, it was hard enough :lol: unless its like 5 hours earlier :lol:

Wait, what? Wasn't it like much too late in the night? We could go later, if it would work for Aussie land, then.

in all fairness I'd rather you cater to the Euro crowd, as I would probably be the only Aussie in the series, if there were 5 of us then I would request it, but its more likely to gain several Euro's,

in all fairness I'd rather you cater to the Euro crowd, as I would probably be the only Aussie in the series, if there were 5 of us then I would request it, but its more likely to gain several Euro's,

Invite your Aussies! :lol: Then we'll see. :)

I would, but pelicans don't have opposable thumbs, nor do they know how to drive a vehicle,

I would, but pelicans don't have opposable thumbs, nor do they know how to drive a vehicle,

:indiff: You're a true patriot, Dave. A true patriot. And a pelican. "Wait, what? What's he doing? Three wide- four wide into Turn 1-*smash*"

I'm not going to let you forget that. :lol:

you should have seen the truck series race last night, 5 wide, stupid dog drops his ball in the pedal box, and it got stuck under the brake pedal, after drafting for 3 laps I wound up to overtake and some one blocked me, couldn't stop! :lol:

you should have seen the truck series race last night, 5 wide, stupid dog drops his ball in the pedal box, and it got stuck under the brake pedal, after drafting for 3 laps I wound up to overtake and some one blocked me, couldn't stop! :lol:

Or that's just your fiendish excuse for poor driving on an oval. 💡

:lol:

Or that's just your fiendish excuse for poor driving on an oval. 💡

:lol:

well... I was getting pretty confused, specially this North American managing to double the amount of corners from 3 to 6??????:crazy:

the scirocco will power away down at sraight at those spec's wouldn't it?

the scirocco will power away down at sraight at those spec's wouldn't it?

A bit. They're not finalized. I was having a fun race with polar, though. He had the straights, I had the corners. We'll have to sort it out. Meanwhile, time for awesome Season II trailer, using all of my awesome Season I photos...

hmmm, I could be trying to field something different and interesting this year,

hmmm, I could be trying to field something different and interesting this year,

Umm, yes please. :) Anything different and interesting is very welcome. Just remember, please, no more than 3000cc, and 3+ doors. :)

Golf R32,
IS 200,
Stratos,
Caldina,
Celica XYR,
500 SS,
MX5,

the list goes on,

Golf R32,
IS 200,
Stratos,
Caldina,
Celica XYR,
500 SS,
MX5,

the list goes on,

3+ doors? I like/want R32s, though. :) Caldina, yes. I like the Celica, too. FIAT is sorta slow... IS200 is pretty much in already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back