Person
Shed
Running child,
Football oval,
Person,
Standing car
Person
Person lol

Also polar, if you damage property outside the course boundary you are insured, unless you haven't paid for your round, that is included in your green fees I believe,

Did you shout FORE! when you hit it at those people? Also, do you play golf in downtown Victory Harbor? :lol: It seems like you are just hitting golf shots into crowds of people and into car dealerships :lol:

Following up on the photo shoot:
I'm gonna need some help for a photo session for a series I introduced to Nizmo recently. What gmt time this Saturday would fit most people? I need someone in these cars:

Citroën C4 WRC - NEWDRIVER
Audi A4 DTM - Nizmo
Audi TT DTM - Rally
2010 Red Bull NASCAR
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel / Carbon prototype

Anyone helping me out will get a tradeable car of own choice :)

Well here's finally the plan about where I want the cars :)
RedBullphotoshootplan.jpg

So yes, the black areas mark where and how I want them parked :)
I hope to be doing this around 17 bst/16 gmt this saturday (I need help filling in the NASCAR and X1 :) ) as my test rally is an hour later and of course I should not miss that :)

Iam in bad mode !!!!! . yestarday i plan to buy some DLC and after i download all of them i installed then i went to play GT5 and i press on the DLC but it keeping say there no any DLC and i repeat that many time and in the last i format all my Data and now i almost 14 hrs updating my GT5 and i don't know it will work out and i will found DLC item or not after that . Any help i will be thank full ?

Last edited:
Nizmo, Continental IS a WMA series.

*Advertisement*

Do you have a hour of spare time on Friday's 6pm-7pm eastern US time?

If you do, The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge would be great for you! It runs from 6-7pm eastern on Friday nights, every week!

It features all different types of cars, American Muscle, European Sports Cars, and Asian Cars too! There are 2 classes, GS and ST. Grand Sport is the quicker of the two, and ST is the slower. The series is based off of the real life Grand Am series.

Check it out! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=258164

Also, if you love Ferrari, here is the link to the Ferrari Challenge series. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=261740 This series is aimed at the advanced level GT5 player. You would need a pretty low handicap somewhere below 6 to compete. If you use the ds3 then this is probably not the series for you. You can ask MrMelancholy about that one. Anyway, give it a look if you are interested.

Lol I can't help that they built the golf shop on a main road no where near the course lol, nah its more club selection or choice of shot I try to play, I can't draw a ball very well all the time usually I connect well and have it go straight or go up a club to be sure I get there and hit to long,

Good to see we are getting some advertising happening on the main thread guys, keep it up, I'm interested in running both series when I get back online,

Lol I can't help that they built the golf shop on a main road no where near the course lol, nah its more club selection or choice of shot I try to play, I can't draw a ball very well all the time usually I connect well and have it go straight or go up a club to be sure I get there and hit to long,

Good to see we are getting some advertising happening on the main thread guys, keep it up, I'm interested in running both series when I get back online,

I understand the feeling. I have manufactured a draw into my swing. I will duck-hook one every now and then into the woods/road. I have never hit a house/person before though :lol:

The advertising is good. We need people to see our series if we want any participation.

I usually play a power missile or power fade with most shots, on one hole I play a super low power fade through the tree line, there was a guy standing in there he copped it in the thigh at about 120mph dropped him like a sack of potatoes lol,

Yeah make your series as visible as possible

I usually play a power missile or power fade with most shots, on one hole I play a super low power fade through the tree line, there was a guy standing in there he copped it in the thigh at about 120mph dropped him like a sack of potatoes lol,

Yeah make your series as visible as possible

:lol: Did you shout FORE!? I bet he wasn't happy about that.

Yeah of course lol, he thought he was safe behind the tree, but I thread the needle lol it really was a million to 1 shot lol, yeah he's cool with it, he actually likes to play golf with me, we played yesterday lol, horribly but we played lol

Yeah of course lol, he thought he was safe behind the tree, but I thread the needle lol it really was a million to 1 shot lol, yeah he's cool with it, he actually likes to play golf with me, we played yesterday lol, horribly but we played lol

How did the Melbourne test go? I hope you drove your heart out. 👍 Is it still going?

So far so good, I'm crew chiefing not driving, lol, the main driver crashed into the barrier, the mechanics are fixing the car as we speak, should be fixed soon, I got nothing to do lol, but I don't think I'm gonna get the job for bathurst, these drivers are useless, there 2 seconds slower then a mid field driver, I have been trying to convince the boss to let me do some laps in the car to see what direction to take with the setup, but no luck so far,but on the other hand I spent a good hour with jaques villeneuve, he would have to be the most relaxed F1 driver I have met other then nigel mansell and kimi raikkonen, the unfortunate part is I'm not tuning his car, I know I could give him a good setup as he likes a stiff car, but I still got 5 hours,

Well Conti is still on the OP under "Current" series ... I'll add Ferrari Challenge on today C ...

TDZdave
So far so good, I'm crew chiefing not driving, lol, the main driver crashed into the barrier, the mechanics are fixing the car as we speak, should be fixed soon, I got nothing to do lol, but I don't think I'm gonna get the job for bathurst, these drivers are useless, there 2 seconds slower then a mid field driver, I have been trying to convince the boss to let me do some laps in the car to see what direction to take with the setup, but no luck so far,but on the other hand I spent a good hour with jaques villeneuve, he would have to be the most relaxed F1 driver I have met other then nigel mansell and kimi raikkonen, the unfortunate part is I'm not tuning his car, I know I could give him a good setup as he likes a stiff car, but I still got 5 hours,

Jaques villeneuve??!!! You lucky c**t

Bahahahaha, after todays test there is a strong possibility he could be finishing the V8 super car season with the pepsi max crew, their parent team is kelly racing, I auditioned to be a crew chief today for their 4th car at bathurst, I don't think I got it though, the drivers are hopeless, give me 2 mid field drivers and I will make them front runners, give me a rookie that's scared and a wash up that's lost his edge and I can't do a thing....

TDZdave
Bahahahaha, after todays test there is a strong possibility he could be finishing the V8 super car season with the pepsi max crew, their parent team is kelly racing, I auditioned to be a crew chief today for their 4th car at bathurst, I don't think I got it though, the drivers are hopeless, give me 2 mid field drivers and I will make them front runners, give me a rookie that's scared and a wash up that's lost his edge and I can't do a thing....

Wait a.. Where did you say you were at? V8 Supercars? Boy I gotta look through the events when they go YouTube :)

Villeneuve raced the queensland 500 2 weeks ago, didn't do so great, but he can muscle the car around a track very well, they might keep him on seeing as greg murphy isn't back to health yet, I was at sandown raceway, I don't think there will be footage on youtube, it was just a test session to get rookies fitted in the cars and see how fast they can go, turns out not very, I'm expecting another last place for the shannons car this bathurst,

TDZdave
Villeneuve raced the queensland 500 2 weeks ago, didn't do so great, but he can muscle the car around a track very well, they might keep him on seeing as greg murphy isn't back to health yet, I was at sandown raceway, I don't think there will be footage on youtube, it was just a test session to get rookies fitted in the cars and see how fast they can go, turns out not very, I'm expecting another last place for the shannons car this bathurst,

So you're not there to drive? Just be a crew chief?

Still super cool!

TDZdave

Thats epic. Your a real life pit chief in a real life racing champ. I'll look out for ya in ferrari when they give domenicali the boot...:sly:

Bahahaha more like when they boot massa and rob smedley lol, but I got a funny feeling that I'm not getting the job:/, but I will survive lol

Get me out there. I will drive all-out. I am not scared to push the car especially if I have you giving me a good setup. 👍 :lol:

Speaking of setups, has anyone got a carrot to chase for an itcc setup at autumn ring?

Speaking of setups, has anyone got a carrot to chase for an itcc setup at autumn ring?

Right now, I am basing my setup off of the one I used at Deep Forest. The track that Polar had "a nice crossover move on cnd" :lol: I don't really know how fast it is.

cnd01
Right now, I am basing my setup off of the one I used at Deep Forest. The track that Polar had "a nice crossover move on cnd" :lol: I don't really know how fast it is.

:D we watched that last night!

Bahahahaha, I think cnd got annoyed with me in the first race there, I didn't let him through lol

:D we watched that last night!

It might as well have been in slow motion. You were monotone pretty much discussing ITCC reform and then all of a sudden you are like "Yea guys check this awesome crossover move on cnd here" Your voice got excited too. :D

@Dave, No biggie. I drive defensively all the time. You were just fine 👍 I would prefer everyone move out of my way though :lol:

cnd01
It might as well have been in slow motion. You were monotone pretty much discussing ITCC reform and then all of a sudden you are like "Yea guys check this awesome crossover move on cnd here" Your voice got excited too. :D

@Dave, No biggie. I drive defensively all the time. You were just fine 👍 I would prefer everyone move out of my way though :lol:

I had to clear my throat like 10,000 times in that commentary too!

Lol, I thought the funniest part was when norm bump drafted me down the back stretch, I was like wtf dude, your pushing the wrong car! If that was me I would have pushed you down the straight knowing that the FF can get a bit understeer at high speed and hope you mis judged the tunnel brake zone, ahhhhh good times lol,

You mean to tell me there's replays with commentary online somewhere?

TDZdave
You mean to tell me there's replays with commentary online somewhere?

Yep :)

On YouTube, type in

Gt5rolexseries

That's the channel, I have some ITCC videos up. They aren't too good, I plan on making better ones now. The ITCC REFORM video was my first go at kinda editing something. Using iMovie on my phone :D

Back