World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
MrMelancholy15
Give me time. I've gotta wait for the geezers to sleep.

I see, i see.

So I'll give you all a glimpse into my thoughts for the IEC (International Endurance Championship)

ALL cars are premium!

6 lmp, 2 of each car. 10 GT, 2 of each car.

Team Peugeot lmp
Peugeot oreca car
Audi premium lmp

RM corvette
Lexus ISF RM
Nissan GTR TC
GT by Citroen racecar
For the 5th car, we're not sure... Maybe the TVR RM? Subaru TC? Any one have any ideas?

I have an idea to create a autocross series like what MrM runs in in real life what do you guys think of my idea?

^^ the TVR matey, the scoobs stub nose slows it down in a straight line, but I think we need something easily acessable to new and amatuer drivers yet entices the professional drivers, something 1 make, easily accessable car that's simple to tune, maybe to a pp, that lasts for about an hour, like the roadster endurance series but different, something not DLC as we can use DLC spec races in spot races, like maybe a GT86 or something, beefed up lol,

There is 1 possible way to do a 24 hour race, that is to find cars that take do 9.50s to do laps of the full nordsheife circuit, set laps to 200, it would be as close to 24 hours as its gonna get, but I don't see people doing that lol,

As most people would know the maximum number of laps is 200,

The indy 500 is mine, banned by me from anyone else hosting it under w.m.a sanction, the reason being I'm doing all the behind the scenes work to make it as authentic as possible, 4 lap qualifying, 3 wide start, safety car etc,

We have 5 or 6 series going already, with the exception of FGT, DTM and what polar brings to the table on either endurance series or spot events, this has been placed to prevent race overcrowding, we need to balance the ratio between series fields and members, sure we could have 30 series running, but eventually it will overlap, make us look like geese and the laughing stock of GTP, we will not gain the respect desired and lose followers, we focus on what's on the table now, plan and test the future series to commence once a tier 3 to tier 2 season has ended, this is so there is no cross over, not a tonne of series with 2 guys racing them, I believe some time over the next few days niz is going to change the OP to accomidate new ideas before seasons finish in an advertisment section,

I'm for spot races, particular to endurance ones, but just hang tough with what we have for now and iron out the behind the scenes bugs before going gung ho on series, we need a surplus of customers to fill these spots,

MrMelancholy15
No thanks. We need to figure out the current series first.

I was joking :P we have arguably too many series ATM.

I do however think we should cut some series. Some are either copied and or having as much interest as a dead tree...

I was joking :P we have arguably too many series ATM.

I do however think we should cut some series. Some are either copied and or having as much interest as a dead tree...

My golf balls tend to favor dead tress from time to time :lol:

cnd01
My golf balls tend to favor dead tress from time to time :lol:

I broke a branch Tuesday!

And hit a house.. Possibly broke a sky light.. We're not sure. We heard a bang, and drive off!

And hit a house.. Possibly broke a sky light.. We're not sure. We heard a bang, and drive off!

I watched someone hit it in someone's pool in a tournament one time. :lol:

Trust me, I have put a golf ball in places I didn't know existed. :dopey:

cnd01
I watched someone hit it in someone's pool in a tournament one time. :lol:

Trust me, I have put a golf ball in places I didn't know existed. :dopey:

Dad: "ohhhh ****, get in the cart and don't look over there! Fast!"

Me: "Did I just break a window?"

Dad: "sounded like it... Don't worry, I've broken quite a few!"

Dad: "ohhhh ****, get in the cart and don't look over there! Fast!"

Me: "Did I just break a window?"

Dad: "sounded like it... Don't worry, I've broken quite a few!"

Yea, I don't think you are at fault though. Seriously, if you build a house on a golf course, expect people to break your windows.

cnd01
Yea, I don't think you are at fault though. Seriously, if you build a house on a golf course, expect people to break your windows.

We didn't even go on the cart path, we just went straight for the next tee...

polarbear345
How would you do it?

You can go to TGTT and push the cones around to where you want them.
R1600 Turbo actually did it once for a day with mild success.

You can go to TGTT and push the cones around to where you want them.
R1600 Turbo actually did it once for a day with mild success.

Intriguing. I did that, once, while drifting the car. :sly: Was fun. I just wish they had an Accent in this game. The closest thing, is a mildly modified FIAT 500.

If I find the time today, then I am going to rearrange the OP ... we will have a current events section, and a current and future ideas section ...

@Polar, is Conti still on and with WMA?

Objects I have hit since october last year,
Standing car,
Moving car,
Person
Sliding door,
Solar panel,
Person,
Moving car,
Person
Shed
Running child,
Football oval,
Person,
Standing car
Person
Person lol

Also polar, if you damage property outside the course boundary you are insured, unless you haven't paid for your round, that is included in your green fees I believe,

OP has been updated ... hopefully it'll be easier for people to figure out what's for what there ...

Also just a reminder that this weekend we have 4 events taking place,
Bankfin touring cars,
Fiat trophy,
ITCC
And karts,

Please be sure to notify the right people if you can/ can not attend thankyou,

Yes, I second that ... please inform all RD's whether you will be attending this weekends action ... either on here, the WMA thread, or on the relevant threads ...

That's cool mate, I'm in melbourne atm doing the super car test and won't be back until home until late tomorrow night, and my weekend is pretty full so far, so I don't need all results until after bankfin races,

That's cool mate, I'm in melbourne atm doing the super car test and won't be back until home until late tomorrow night, and my weekend is pretty full so far, so I don't need all results until after bankfin races,

super car test?

Back