World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about GT86? And all body shapes resembling ie, BRZ, FR-S, at 400PP limit, and sports soft tires, that way its minimal tuning, all cars will be virtually the same and the best tuner takes the cake lol

TDZdave
What about GT86? And all body shapes resembling ie, BRZ, FR-S, at 400PP limit, and sports soft tires, that way its minimal tuning, all cars will be virtually the same and the best tuner takes the cake lol

I do want it no tuning at all.

Will we be doing the bracket TGTT this weekend? I probably won't make it if it is Friday.

What about using the recommended garage? If its a 1V1 elimination setup, start towards the bottom of the list and work the way up to the zonda or something,

Also on a side note, my internet will be sorted anytime between now and next friday, hopefully tomorrow lol

^^ I'm 1547kms from home lol, or a smidge under 1000 miles if you prefer,

MrMelancholy15
Anyone still around? I'd like help to figure out why the steering on the G27 isn't working. :yuck: Stupid softwarez.

You have one?

And a few questions that will help:

Will it calibrate?

If not, do the buttons work on the wheel?

It it plugged in all the way (I've had this happen a few times)

If it won't calibrate, try plugging it in the computer and put the Logitech disc in (comes with it) and that'll seal the deal if its messed up.

Guys, check this out: Click me

Thought we needed one :)

It's a W.I.P., so it's not exactly the prettiest yet. To the MOB send me a PM with your emails so I can add you as moderators (alternatively you can just send me messages with what you want written and I'll take care of it) 👍

rallymorten
Guys, check this out: Click me

Thought we needed one :)

It's a W.I.P., so it's not exactly the prettiest yet. To the MOB send me a PM with your emails so I can add you as moderators (alternatively you can just send me messages with what you want written and I'll take care of it) 👍

WOOOOOOOOP!

Looking good!

You have one?

And a few questions that will help:

Will it calibrate?

If not, do the buttons work on the wheel?

It it plugged in all the way (I've had this happen a few times)

If it won't calibrate, try plugging it in the computer and put the Logitech disc in (comes with it) and that'll seal the deal if its messed up.

If everything is plugged in then you should be ok. Make sure the pedals, gearshift, and wheel is plugged into the bottom of the wheel. Also make sure the USB cord is plugged into the PS3 :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back