World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we are "discussing" series, I'm having TOO MANY good ideas for a WRC/DTM off-season championship (yes I'm thinking of having DTM/WRC in spring/autumn and 2 other series when they're not running) so, ehm, when time comes (and I've had the ideas approved) I'll put some of them "for sale" :lol: but that time is that worry. I'm looking forward to see how the newsletter will look like :)

Edit: What happened to the photo competition thing? I'm certain I could find a winner shot in the replay from yesterdays DTM mini-test :)

Last edited:
^This summarizes it well.

Zedman, if you'd like, we'll sanction it, when we're less busy.

We'll check the specs, (I'm a little concerned with the S2000 GT1/S2000 LM being faster) and run it, with your help.

But, in the mean time, you'll have to let us get our series under way, and/or finished. :)

Our help's the main things:

-sanctioning
-stewarding

you'll see the specs on one of the previous pages. And also all of them are able to be weight added to 1130kg. But some will need to have 10 to 20kg+ as they can't make it any lower. But this barleye nough to make any noticeable difference. Also all will be limited to 300bhp.

you'll see the specs on one of the previous pages. And also all of them are able to be weight added to 1130kg. But some will need to have 10 to 20kg+ as they can't make it any lower. But this barleye nough to make any noticeable difference. Also all will be limited to 300bhp.

What are the differences in downforce between the cars?

@rally: PM me some photos. I will put the best one up as the "photo of the week"

What are the differences in downforce between the cars?

@rally: PM me some photos. I will put the best one up as the "photo of the week"

Thanks cnd. Still doing race reports? I imagine that the coming WRC Season opener & CTSCC finale will be plenty. :)

Thanks cnd. Still doing race reports? I imagine that the coming WRC Season opener & CTSCC finale will be plenty. :)

I haven't gotten any PMs or anything from the series hosts :lol: As soon as I get some, I will put some up.

Downforce Levels

2000 Spoon S2000 Race Car
0851.png

Front:20 Rear:50

Honda S2000 LM Race Car
0331.png

2004 Amuse S2000 GT1
0032.png

2004 Amuse S2000 R1
0034.png

Front:Unknown Rear:Unknown
(This car does have a big rear and front wing but has not downforce setting. It remains unknown of its downforce levels)

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
0033.png

2004 Opera Performance S2000
0783.png

AEM S2000
0012.png

Front:20 Rear:50​

The downforce levels being the same certainly is an upside.

Does this mean its quite likley it could make it to being an actual race event?. Ive even made a facebook page for my upcoming championship.

Does this mean its quite likley it could make it to being an actual race event?. Ive even made a facebook page for my upcoming championship.

Nice organization. If that's the case, do you need our assistance? It seems like you can get it off of the ground, yourself, and run it.

We offer assistance, and can recommend your series, but, I certainly don't want to take on another full-series.

However, we can offer you some stewarding solutions, tips, etc., without fully sanctioning.

@zedman, if you drop the S2000 GT1, GT1 turbo and spoon S2000, and replace them with the RX-7 TC, silvia RM, mazora FT86 and roadster TC and capped the at 535PP you would have a great base for a GT-4 championship, which would be cool,

@zedman, if you drop the S2000 GT1, GT1 turbo and spoon S2000, and replace them with the RX-7 TC, silvia RM, mazora FT86 and roadster TC and capped the at 535PP you would have a great base for a GT-4 championship, which would be cool,

That or just keep to one type of S2000 :)

Check the 2nd post for this week's photo of the week 👍

Hey Mel, it's your front wheel :lol: so THAT's why you were so fast: you've made your team cut a piece off your car. Right there, at your wheel :lol:

Hey Mel, it's your front wheel :lol: so THAT's why you were so fast: you've made your team cut a piece off your car. Right there, at your wheel :lol:

Huh? That's not the part my team cut off. I'd be dead without a front left @ Hockenheim.

But, indeed, there is magic in my little sauber Opel. Seriously. Keep looking.

Hey guys me and afelin (soon to be a member), are pretty much finishing the specs for our SJTC GT400 Series, and we would be honered if you guys could go over this project and badge it with you wma sanctioning? If so please let me know, I have the spreadsheet ready with all the figures! 👍

We're set to launch this thing in November after the day lights savings kicks in'

joetruckv8
Hey guys me and afelin (soon to be a member), are pretty much finishing the specs for our SJTC GT400 Series, and we would be honered if you guys could go over this project and badge it with you wma sanctioning? If so please let me know, I have the spreadsheet ready with all the figures! 👍

This catches my interest! Shoot me a pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back