World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMelancholy15
Joe, I'd love to race with alefin again!

Make sure to keep me up-to-date please!

I am excited for this pm!

This may be the new WMA series.

And by the way, continental season 2 discussion thread going up tomorrow morning!

I am excited for this pm!

This may be the new WMA series.

And by the way, continental season 2 discussion thread going up tomorrow morning!

I know. I'm awaiting my chance to throw a wrench in your plans of removing some GS cars... & then non-chalantly switch to ST. So bored of FR recently.

MrMelancholy15
I know. I'm awaiting my chance to throw a wrench in your plans of removing some GS cars... & then non-chalantly switch to ST. So bored of FR recently.

Well, is rather you didn't start throwing wrenches at me xD

ST is a blast! I think it's the more relaxed class, I have fun in the races!

GS wasn't too bad. Max & ghs had competitive programs, altogether, and, as normal, a certain car made a certain driver noticeably fast. That's just how that car worked.

Regardless, asides from ghs, Max & Seth, the others were learning the entire time. Chloe came on strong at the end, and I was proud. The others didn't have the attendance necessary to make a splash.

Sure, cnd, ANFD & Seth could've been a stronger threat, but, it didn't happen quite like that. I really was comfortable in the Aston, and with the opposition. So, yes, it was a great season. ghs really had me search for more tenths at Cape Ring. He could've won there, easily.

Well, is rather you didn't start throwing wrenches at me xD

ST is a blast! I think it's the more relaxed class, I have fun in the races!

If you can dodge a ball; you can dodge a wrench :dopey:

@Mel: It doesn't help that I was using a Daytona RC tune the whole season. :lol: I didn't change the setup at all because I didn't have any time. I only made 2 rounds also :(

Hell yea guys what a hit!
I just sent Mr M a spec spreadsheet, but I'll send out 2 more for you guys to review. I was also maybe going to include some de modified GT500 cars also depending on the feedback. The specs I have are for balancing the cars acceleration and top speed, but corner abilities are still dependent on chassis design. I believe I did a stellar job on this!

Specs will be sent to your psn fellas, but this isn't the final revised copy yet. I'm really fine tuning this chassis together'

Hell yea guys what a hit!
I just sent Mr M a spec spreadsheet, but I'll send out 2 more for you guys to review. I was also maybe going to include some de modified GT500 cars also depending on the feedback. The specs I have are for balancing the cars acceleration and top speed, but corner abilities are still dependent on chassis design. I believe I did a stellar job on this!

Specs will be sent to your psn fellas, but this isn't the final revised copy yet. I'm really fine tuning this chassis together'

Feel free to shoot me a pm on here too :)

Continental S2 discussion thread up!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7666706#post7666706

OK I have to find out how to upload it? do you know any other way besides me loading the pic to my photobucket acct?

joetruckv8
OK I have to find out how to upload it? do you know any other way besides me loading the pic to my photobucket acct?

I saw it, no worries.

And for a spot race, how about zr1's stock, at Indy speedway, 50 laps? No tuning?

:lol: polar wants new NASCAR.

Also, Joe, I'm into your idea... If it's Friday-Sunday, I'm in. Otherwise, my schedule won't fit.

my internet has been sorted. fixed up ps3 too. but every week i go from one house to another. this means 1 had bad internet and 1 has good internet. so if the s2000 series is possible, it would have to be once a fortnight.

That's fine. Add my second account (SCCA_Solo2_15) on PSN, and post on here, when you'd like to test.

I run in SCCA Spec competition... :lol: Technically... But, indeed, the newly-renamed Pirelli World Challenge is a fun series to watch.

Hahaha! I meant the real SCCA :lol: Those cars are boss! Deep rims with fat tyres, toooo badass!

Wow, we're really getting going now! I feel bad that I was a little sceptical in the start :lol: of course I can only speak for WRC and DTM but both of these are just about ready to roll. That reminds me I'm having EVEN more ideas for spec and other series, info to come soon :)

rallymorten
Wow, we're really getting going now! I feel bad that I was a little sceptical in the start :lol: of course I can only speak for WRC and DTM but both of these are just about ready to roll. That reminds me I'm having EVEN more ideas for spec and other series, info to come soon :)

I think it's time for the first WMA spot race! (I guess that eagle thing was... But that was a bust...)

Any ideas??

I'm thinking:

Oval:

Zr1's at Indy- sport mediums
Challenger tc's at Indy/Daytona- race hards
FGT's at Motegi oval 50% limiter- comfort mediums
The x2010 (colored) Indy 500 50% power- comfort hards

Road:

Super GT at a Japanese track- race hards
Touring cars TBD at Autumn Ring- race hards, race mediums
Rally cars at Nurb gp/d- sport mediums
BMW tii concept (the one with the stripes) at Suzuka east- sport mediums

Other cool ideas:

1v1 tournament at TGTT car TBD
Touge?
Drift meet?
Drift contest?

I think we could have a monthly WMA 1v1 tournament :)

+1 for the W.M.A. 1v1 at TGTT. It is a way to challenge someone. We could have a driver playoff.

You know what would be completely insane and would never happen...

Endurance Drift Racing
Hahahaha :lol:

:lol: polar wants new NASCAR.

Also, Joe, I'm into your idea... If it's Friday-Sunday, I'm in. Otherwise, my schedule won't fit.

I actually want to run a very serious series that's why I picked these cars the game is based of JGTC cars, and at this hp anyone can drive it. But I want to try rd 1 on Saturday and round 2 on Sunday so if anyone wants to practice but isn't available one of the days(due to family stuff) instead of wasting practice or missing a track they like they can catch round 1 or 2. And the guys who can make both get to re adjust their cars according to what happen and re bring there game on the next day, PLUS if you put a ton of practice hrs in on one chassis, you can race twice a week off one setup. No figuring out another car or track, just re do what you just did rev grid of course. Just like SBK Superbikes! :cheers:

I'm voting for touring cars, 1vs1 (if it's spec and not DLC) and drift. Sad to hear the D1SL shut down (I think?). But if we could do a drift "seasonal" with the real drift cars, maybe not a competition but a tandem drift instead, I reckon it could be fun :)

rallymorten
I'm voting for touring cars, 1vs1 (if it's spec and not DLC) and drift. Sad to hear the D1SL shut down (I think?). But if we could do a drift "seasonal" with the real drift cars, maybe not a competition but a tandem drift instead, I reckon it could be fun :)

I was thinking street cars with no tuning. That way it's more like a meet and race in a parking lot track.... Kinda.....

We can try it out this weekend. Fridays are open because of contjnental's season being over.

I was thinking street cars with no tuning. That way it's more like a meet and race in a parking lot track.... Kinda.....

We can try it out this weekend. Fridays are open because of contjnental's season being over.

I like the street car idea. It would need to be a car that is fairly easy to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back