World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDZdave
well what time does conti finish?

Like 8, don't worry. A week off for us won't be a bad thing. If anything, some of us will probably do your race for something to do that day ;)

hmmm, well if your ok with it then I'm ok with it, it would be cool to see, BY WEEK FOR INDY 500 in someone's race schedule :lol:

TDZdave
hmmm, well if your ok with it then I'm ok with it, it would be cool to see, BY WEEK FOR INDY 500 in someone's race schedule :lol:

;)

It will be mentioned with a link in the OP once you settle on a date :)

Sweet. Ill make sure we are off that week :)[/QUOTE]

sweet as, I was hoping for more sign ups, but every person so far cant make the time zone,:scared: and I'm only going from memory of the overlap between ITCC and Rolex, if conti/ Rolex was today, how many hours away would it be?

Also here's another baby I've been working on,
wmagt1wclogo_zpsc95e48ed.jpg

What do you lot think?

And this is my baby,
V8SC_zps06ccdcfd.png

Last edited:
TDZdave
sweet as, I was hoping for more sign ups, but every person so far cant make the time zone,:scared: and I'm only going from memory of the overlap between ITCC and Rolex, if conti/ Rolex was today, how many hours away would it be?

Also here's another baby I've been working on,

What do you lot think?

I like that idea!!!

Rolex would be like.... 9ish hours from now.

yeah it would be 2 classes, with a weird championship system behind it, there would be 4 of the Lexus and Falcon for V8 Supercars, and 2 of each of the muscle cars, I think they can all make 600BHP and 1350KGS, so they would all be the same racing for overall V8SC, then classic muscle for the old school muscle cars, and modern muscle,

Dave, for your Indy 500, would you consider running comfort tires? I know it sounds stupid, but the car will still pretty much handle the turns at full power, but you have to run an actual line.

cnd01
Dave, for your Indy 500, would you consider running comfort tires? I know it sounds stupid, but the car will still pretty much handle the turns at full power, but you have to run an actual line.

It will be wayyyyyyyy more realistic with comfort hards.

cnd01
Thanks Dave. Trust me on this one. The cars run a lot more realistic to what's run IRL.

As someone who raced a FGT at Indy with these tires (Indy lights)

It is a blast! You think they wouldn't have any grip, but they really do. It's very fun!

Believe it or not Dave, my idea for when WRC is finished was a GT championship.. I guess great minds DO think alike :lol:👍

My plan is for any road car that has ever/is competing in a GT championship, I'd like higher HP somewhere between 460-600bhp, instead of specing a bunch of cars I'm keen to see what people want to use and see if it can be spec'd evenly, I would also like to see all drivers using different cars,

Now that's where they differ, my idea was with actual GT cars (Audi R8 LMS PlayStation, Diablo, Corvette etc.) but even if that is I wonder if we can't find a name for each (I'm stealing Mel's I**C thingy so it might be IGTC if I decide on it :sly: )

or GT1 can be the road car idea and GT 2 can be the race cars,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back